Marvel Mafia - Game Thread

Snake Plissken

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Right, a couple of things I forgot to mention that I should have at the beginning:

1. There are NO Jesters or Cults in this game.

2. There is no Town or Scum, merely Heroes & Villains.

3. I refer you to the sign up thread where I stated this game is not based on any particular storyline or incarnation of a superhero, in fact it could feature several versions of one hero/villain from several plot lines or not. In other words the Characters are what the game is based on.

• Paid Members
Thank you for your confirmation of that fact Trippers

You're very welcome Teedy. I've been playing themed games like these for much longer than you, so if anyone is able to confirm facts then it's me.

• Paid Members

Well make sure you pass all those confirmations on to us TripleA, even us anti-town scummers ... or as Snake has demanded we call ourselves VILLIANS

Either way I need some personal movement so:

UNVOTE

VOTE: Andrew The Giant

I'm still a little wary about Swift, the name fishing is a little dodgy to my mind, but then he used Ghostrider name. No offence to Ghostrider fans but he does seem to be a bit of a obscure character, which leads to me think:

1. Swift was picking a name he knew was marvel hero but unlikely to have been allocated to someone else.

2. Swift is telling the truth, and Snake is a Ghostrider fan.

3. Swift is telling the truth and Snake is on a Nicolas Cage kick.

4. Snake has allocated fake names to the scum, of course there is no way to tell if this is the case.

Might as well do something:

Vote Swiftstrike

• Paid Members

I'm very wary about swiftstrike, since there's no jesters I wonder if he was trying to create the impression that's what he was so that people wouldn't lynch him? Now that he's been found out he's just trying to carry on with the ruse?

Why do you think it's a good thing to do what you're suggesting, swift?

• Paid Members

As the gathered group continue to to argue and point fingers, they failed to notice the sound of helicopters buzzing around above. As the sound grew louder one of the helicopters drops a crate into the main park's clearing.

Stark.jpg

The crate is marked "You Choose, They Chose" and upon opening it inside are two helmets...

ITEMS (Very important please read) -

1. To pick up an item a player must type in BOLD 'Pick Up ***'

2. In the case of multiple items you can only pick up one of them at one time.

3. Once you have an item you may choose to use the item by DMing the Mod with a message 'Use item', you will then be told whether you can use the item or not, then if you have activated what it can/will do.

4. You may choose to pass the item to another player which you must do in thread with a BOLDED message 'Pass Item to ***'

5. You may choose just to pick up an item to prevent someone else from getting it without using it.

6. You may also want to put the item back down which you may do with a BOLDED message 'Drop ***' at this point any other player still alive may then pick it up.

++PLEASE NOTE++

Items may have a positive or negative use. Also, some players may to use some items and not others.

The game continues. (Vote count will be completed Friday)

Archived