Marvel Mafia - Game Thread

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members

Picks up pieces and uses latest up to date super glue to fix it

Takes off jacket

Reveals Aston Villa shirt

***Please Note I am not, repeat NOT an Aston Villa fan in real life, and would never normally associate myself with the women's club, I have done so here for mild comedic effect***

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would just like to agree with the previous gentlemen on their criticism of gmoney. It was no way to leave the game, if you thought it was boring maybe you could've try getting involve, but no... you utter ballsack.

I'm just wondering what the helmets do which would make both Kenny and Unfitfinlay not wish to use it? I'm struggling to think of a power or ability so heinous to either side.

• Paid Members

While I am annoyed at G money for his play, I can't blame him for not wanting to participate in the game as I don't want to participate in this game as everyone seems to be treating it like some sort of big joke, I'm *this* close to asking for replacement and just not bothering again as it can't all be scum motivated behaviour, but it is this sort of stuff that leads to fact scum always seem to win.

@Brownie. Can you move your vote please?

• Paid Members
While I am annoyed at G money for his play, I can't blame him for not wanting to participate in the game as I don't want to participate in this game as everyone seems to be treating it like some sort of big joke, I'm *this* close to asking for replacement and just not bothering again as it can't all be scum motivated behaviour, but it is this sort of stuff that leads to fact scum always seem to win.

That's very 'toys out of the pram' and that's not like you at all. 'This is why scum always win' is the kind of thing I throw out when I'm scum to feign frustration (that and 'blame it all on Bristep...'!)

So for that reason

Unvote

VOTE Swiftstrike

• Paid Members

That's very 'toys out of the pram' and that's not like you at all. 'This is why scum always win' is the kind of thing I throw out when I'm scum to feign frustration (that and 'blame it all on Bristep...'!)

So for that reason

Unvote

VOTE Swiftstrike

• Paid Members

I was out all day yesterday, so I couldn't contribute much. I agree with Ron's sentiment regarding Swift, but I don't believe it's enough to warrant a vote.

unvote

Vote Teedy Kay

What GMoney did was idiotic and senseless, but considering how Chinatown ended you're the last person who should've made that point, and for all we know you're feigning rage at the Cop role being annuled.

• Paid Members
I was out all day yesterday, so I couldn't contribute much. I agree with Ron's sentiment regarding Swift, but I don't believe it's enough to warrant a vote.

Why don't you think obvious rolefishing is worthy of a vote? Especially now the fact roles and names are linked for definite.

• Paid Members
Why don't you think obvious rolefishing is worthy of a vote? Especially now the fact roles and names are linked for definite.

The rolefish wasn't what I was referring to. Read Ron's vote reason again.

Archived