raw Discussion Thread

xear

• Paid Members

I wonder if those snazzy new CM Punk t-shirts are still going for daft money, now that he's back on TV and it's likely that they will be bringing them into the stalls at the next event by the truckload now. I wonder how many people paid those silly prices for them.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if those snazzy new CM Punk t-shirts are still going for daft money, now that he's back on TV and it's likely that they will be bringing them into the stalls at the next event by the truckload now. I wonder how many people paid those silly prices for them.

They are

Like others have said, it fits in with 'giving Punk everything he wants', including getting to use his old non-WWE music. And I agree with Statto, Living Colour are hardly generic rock.

Does that mean Punk will go back to using the Pepsi Plunge and wearing shorts again?

• Paid Members
I'd buy that if it didn't have "Best In The World" on the back. Bloody wrestling t-shirts!

Same. I'm not a fan of wrestling tops and haven't bought one for proper years. Mainly cos they look great but have shit slogans on them.

Does that mean Punk will go back to using the Pepsi Plunge and wearing shorts again?

I'd like to see him use it once at least, just as an 'in your face' to the new boss. But I would imagine it's just as much for health reasons than HHH's existence.

• Paid Members
Ill be the first to crack to Bad joke

The PUNK of Personality

It's not even a joke, let alone a bad one. It's you putting "punk" where "cult" was. Joke implies humour, and I'm struggling with what you were going for there.

• Paid Members

If Punk's going to bust out any of his old moves, it should be Welcome To Chicago, Motherfucker rather than the awful looking and dangerous Pepsi Plunge.

• Paid Members

Killed it for me right now. First they've still got that God awful fucking belt that I really, really hoped they would use this opportunity to replace and second, I just think it's too soon to bring Punk back on the scene. The stuff going on during the week with Comic Con and I believe an indie show had me really interested. Now I feel flat.

The problem is that the indy/internet stuff was only ever going to appeal to a small minority. To keep it going for too long could've actually killed Punk's momentum that he picked up around MITB. I mean he got over based on what he did on TV after all.

Archived