raw Discussion Thread

xear

• Paid Members
I thought he was doing Kelly Kelly at one point? And Mickie James?

Never heard the Kelly Kelly one. But it wouldnt surprise anyone though. Mickie James is a bit of an acquired taste back on the indy scene as well. Imagine if these divas were around in 1995, with sexual deviants like Nash, Michaels, Bret, X-Pac, Scott Hall, Undertaker and Ahmed "thats why they call me" Johnson was knocking about. They'd be taking turns.

What lead to Dave Lagana getting sacked was because Lagana wanted Kevin Thorn to suck him off though. That hasnt got anything to do with this thread, but I still find it amusing.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Up until he shagged Maria, for me he was shagging the acquired taste lasses like Daffney and Tracy Brookenstein. He's no Test. Love Test or hate him, the bloke had Stacy Keibler and Kelly Kelly. If you offered my death in my early 30s a European title run and giving Ms Handcock a sore throat, I'd take it.

Who's she?

Maria seems like a wannabe rocker chick, so it'd probably be a given that she'd be attracted to a guy like Punk what with his tattoos and piercings. I don't know what's happened since then, but he seems to have gone back to his "acquired taste" ways with his current squeeze of Beth Phoenix.

What lead to Dave Lagana getting sacked was because Lagana wanted Kevin Thorn to suck him off though. That hasnt got anything to do with this thread, but I still find it amusing.

Wasn't it because he was leaking stories to the internet? He was deliberately fed a fake story when they suspected it, it got out and he was fired.

• Paid Members
Who's she?

That thing with the bolts in her neck that goes out with Kazarian in TNA. The women responsable for a Playboy shoot so rotten they gave it anyway on the website for free.

Wasn't it because he was leaking stories to the internet? He was deliberately fed a fake story when they suspected it, it got out and he was fired.

Not according to London and Kendrick. And I believe them. There hilarity won my trust. Anyway, there was talk that was a set up to sack him without paying him off. Like when they sacked Earl Hebner (even though they apparently knew he'd been nicking gear for years).

• Paid Members

's what I heard too.

That thing with the bolts in her neck that goes out with Kazarian in TNA. The women responsable for a Playboy shoot so rotten they gave it anyway on the website for free.

I suppose it must say something when Playboy can air brush Chyna good enough to be featured but couldn't do it for her.

• Paid Members

Oh, her. Much like So Cal Val she probably is an acquired taste, but I don't think she's all that bad.

Not according to London and Kendrick. And I believe them. There hilarity won my trust. Anyway, there was talk that was a set up to sack him without paying him off. Like when they sacked Earl Hebner (even though they apparently knew he'd been nicking gear for years).

If he'd been asking any wrestler to suck him off I'm pretty sure they'd be able to ditch him. The fact he manages to secure pretty decent interviews for his podcast and seems to be friends with a lot of them suggests to me either London/Kendrick came out with it while stoned because they don't like him, or that it was a wrestling locker-room rumour designed to wind up Kevin Thorn.

But then, I'm probably biased after wasting an hour of my life waiting for Colt Cabana's podcast interview with Kendrick to "get good".

• Paid Members

God bless WWE. A company that clearly places a lot of importance in tradition, and they are determined to stick to them. No matter how many shareholders they have, how much their stock is worth or what demographic the company are trying to appeal to, certain things remain unchanged....

Suck cocks, or someone's getting fired.

I've heard lots of stories from guys on the UK scene, and from US guys visiting the UK, that Punk was often seen as a bit of an arse, being sarky and snide towards people if he disliked them straight away, on sight. Having only briefly met the guy once at FWA New Frontiers 2004 over a merch stall, I didn't get to speak to him long enough to have anything of a scooby as to whether that was true or not. But judging from his promo style, his seeming ability to nail the hotter divas, and his overall look, I can imagine him being like that - one of those sardonic American "dudes" who mock everything around them, and don't always realise they might be being rude.

In the shoot interviews i've seen with CM Punk, he pretty much admits to being a bit of a cock.

But i'm kinda thinking he can't be too bad cos plenty of the wrestlers seem to like him. Someone like Colt Cabana wouldn't of been friends with him for aslong as he has otherwise.

Not to derail the thread, but what kind of stuff have you got Pitcos? Is it just modern stuff or have you got any of the old figures. Your fans need to know.

A bit of everything. Started with the Hasbros, but I gave most of them to my nephew when there was a mini-trend of collecting them in his year at school in 1999. I've got a few hundred Jakks figures ranging from 1996 to 2009, though about half of them are ones my mother's robbed from second hand shops in the last while.

Apart from the few Hasbros I've got left, these are the oldest figures I've got, from the first Jakks series:

Jakks5.jpg

302_figure1.jpg

Not my pictures, obviously. I'd opened mine before I was even out the doors of Argos. I've still got both figures, but they've both had their arms fall off.

I've bought near enough every current figure Mattel have done over the last year and a half, and about half the Legends figures they've done. These are my most recent buys, from Toys R Us this weekend:

elite10_set_purple_moc.jpg

I bought Big Show twice, so I'd have a full set of the tag belts, because what kind of life would it be if you only had one Raw tag title and one Smackdown tag title for your figures?

Speaking of which, I was listening to Zack Ryder on that Colt Cabana podcast and they were talking about the time they were all stuggling in FCW and Ryder bought the whole LJN rubber figures on ebay for 4 grand. That made me chuckle.

Yeah, I loved that, and all the stuff about the room full of old merchandise he's got (even before his dad did the run-in to annoy Festus). I loved that interview. He's a proper hardcore fan.

• Paid Members
Mickie James is a bit of an acquired taste back on the indy scene as well.

I always thought most people would find her fit. She's wrestling's Alyssa Milano.

f4wonline.com

- According to reliable sources in WWE, the decision to have Punk return on this week's RAW was not made until Monday afternoon. There had been some discussion about keeping him off television until next week, but WWE hit the "fast forward" button and brought him back earlier than originally planned

Archived