Peter Staniforth

Iceman

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What does Candyman have to do with Peter Staniforth?

On the UKFF, if he gets mentioned 5 times, or even the once, word will get back to him in the pub from one of his mates and he will log in to reply. I like him.

So you guys start up some shit about him, keep it going untill he finds out about it and responds, then you rip into him some more for your amusement? Isn't that a bit like cyber bullying?

Though one thing I've gotta ask, do you lay into him because your genuinely annoyed by the way he conducts his business and truly feel he's the worst thing about British wrestling, or are you doing it because it just gives you a good laugh?

• Paid Members
So you guys start up some shit about him, keep it going untill he finds out about it and responds, then you rip into him some more for your amusement? Isn't that a bit like cyber bullying?

Though one thing I've gotta ask, do you lay into him because your genuinely annoyed by the way he conducts his business and truly feel he's the worst thing about British wrestling, or are you doing it because it just gives you a good laugh?

I do it because I'm a bully. I could never say any of it to his face though, because I'm a coward. I'm insecure too - that's why I do it. I'm also a virgin, 42, and live at home & play Xbox all day.

Why do you want to know all this?

I'm pretty sure it's just because they don't like you. And a bit for the laughs.

• Paid Members

i-can-see-you-poster-203x300.jpg

• Paid Members

Hi, Pete.

No, I am not Peter Staniforth. Though for all you know I could be, I could be Vince McMahon for all you know.

Why do I want to know all this? Because I tried to get in contact with Staniforth once (why is another story) and I was told by the person who runs the PTW youtube account that Pete had become reclusive with regards to the past. I thought that was a bit odd, espcially considering PTW isn't exactly a famous company in the UK (to a non UKFF user anyway). I also thought it was odd that almost all the videos on the youtube account were of just Peter talking to the camera, saying how his company is the best etc, which was just confusing considering he isn't in any way charasmatic let alone convincing in his delivery. Also what PTW matches were displayed weren't exactly Dragon Gate. Though coming onto this forum has explained that behaviour, the bloke clearly feels his back is firmly against the wall and he's clearly taken the stuff you guys say about him to heart.

I read a few comments by him a few weeks back and he seemed exactly how I was told about him, a humble, straight up top bloke. Who for some reason keeps giving you guys serious, well thought out answers to the utter bullshit you speak. It made sense as to why he'd gone so reclusive, it's because of you cunts!

If you guys actually give a shit about British wrestling, your grow the fuck up and treat the people in it with respect whether you like them or not.

Any immature crap you answer with just shows how right I am about you. Please prove me wrong and give me a solid reason why you hate Staniforth?

No, I am not Peter Staniforth. Though for all you know I could be, I could be Vince McMahon for all you know.

Why do I want to know all this? Because I tried to get in contact with Staniforth once (why is another story) and I was told by the person who runs the PTW youtube account that Pete had become reclusive with regards to the past. I thought that was a bit odd, espcially considering PTW isn't exactly a famous company in the UK (to a non UKFF user anyway). I also thought it was odd that almost all the videos on the youtube account were of just Peter talking to the camera, saying how his company is the best etc, which was just confusing considering he isn't in any way charasmatic let alone convincing in his delivery. Also what PTW matches were displayed weren't exactly Dragon Gate. Though coming onto this forum has explained that behaviour, the bloke clearly feels his back is firmly against the wall and he's clearly taken the stuff you guys say about him to heart.

I read a few comments by him a few weeks back and he seemed exactly how I was told about him, a humble, straight up top bloke. Who for some reason keeps giving you guys serious, well thought out answers to the utter bullshit you speak. It made sense as to why he'd gone so reclusive, it's because of you cunts!

If you guys actually give a shit about British wrestling, your grow the fuck up and treat the people in it with respect whether you like them or not.

Any immature crap you answer with just shows how right I am about you. Please prove me wrong and give me a solid reason why you hate Staniforth?

Of course not, it's every day that random people appear on a relatively obscure board to defend a man a handful of people have heard of.

Aside from the fact that I'm certain that it's actually you, here's some reasons:

• His shows are terrible. Not 'bad', terrible.
  • He puts himself on the posters - and this was before he started getting in the ring himself.
  • He promotes himself as the 'internet icon'
  • Whenever he's talked about on here, he shows up and refuses to accept any criticism before deriding everyone as internet losers (yes, the Internet Icon says this)

That's a fair few reasons straight away.

Archived