Peter Staniforth

Iceman

Also I wrestled my last match for 1PW almost 2 years ago as I gave up wrestling to get involved in my church.

Any more questions I will be happy to answer.

The Ice man I met gave up wrestling to get more involved with his church as well ya know, did ya ever post on the download forums?

No I've never even heard of those forums let alone post on them.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you got thise drawing pins out your feet yet Icey?

Going completely off topic but that match mentioned above topped off with your farewell speech and you and your son singing 'My Way' was a pleasure to experience.....the match was so brutal (well the security thought so anyway ;) ) and it was topped off with quite the poignant moment.

Have you got thise drawing pins out your feet yet Icey?

Going completely off topic but that match mentioned above topped off with your farewell speech and you and your son singing 'My Way' was a pleasure to experience.....the match was so brutal (well the security thought so anyway ;) ) and it was topped off with quite the poignant moment.

Thanks for that mate it means a lot, it wasn't that pleasurable to go through lol.

I thought it was a very good way to go out.

• Paid Members
To be honest I don't really understand why anyone gets paid more than another on a show.

I'd have thought you'd pay someone more who had more of a reputation for reliability and putting on entertaining matches, than someone who's not very good or has no proven track record at all.

Ravenhill: If Chris Jericho started taking bookings, you wouldn't see why he'd command a higher wage than, say, Lionheart and Zebra Kid for working the same show as them?

Perhaps it's an unwritten rule because most wrestlers are embarrassed about how little they get paid for their appearances?

Probably this. There's so little money in this country, some people have resorting to sucking Jake The Snake's cock to get bookings.

More info needed.

• Paid Members
Ravenhill: If Chris Jericho started taking bookings, you wouldn't see why he'd command a higher wage than, say, Lionheart and Zebra Kid for working the same show as them?

Perhaps it's an unwritten rule because most wrestlers are embarrassed about how little they get paid for their appearances?

Probably this. There's so little money in this country, some people have resorting to sucking Jake The Snake's cock to get bookings.

More info needed.

There was a female wrestler when Jake was living over here. She used to service Jake. There was a rumour that it was JakeRobertsPatrolOfficer in a wig but that hasnt been confirmed. What has been confirmed though is that she was so out of it, she was sick on his cock. They watched SuperTape 91 afterwards.

• Paid Members
Also I wrestled my last match for 1PW almost 2 years ago as I gave up wrestling to get involved in my church.

The Ice man I met gave up wrestling to get more involved with his church as well ya know, did ya ever post on the download forums?

Was the Iceman you met good at chain wrestling if he wanted to be?

To be honest I don't really understand why anyone gets paid more than another on a show.

I'd have thought you'd pay someone more who had more of a reputation for reliability and putting on entertaining matches, than someone who's not very good or has no proven track record at all.

To be honest I try my best to book shows where all the wrestlers used are reliable and put on entertaining matches.

• Moderators

More info needed.

There was a female wrestler when Jake was living over here. She used to service Jake. There was a rumour that it was JakeRobertsPatrolOfficer in a wig but that hasnt been confirmed. What has been confirmed though is that she was so out of it, she was sick on his cock. They watched SuperTape 91 afterwards.

Wasn't it Aphrodite, allegedly? And apparently she was sick over it.

Well that's different. I'm talking about British wrestlers. If you look at my roster it's full of wrestlers who are based in Wales, I don't need to bring any wrestlers in for my shows from other parts of Britain, and if I do, I certainly won't pay them anymore than I pay my guys. The main guys on my roster only really work for three promotions in this country - Myself, All Star and 4FW...which I think speaks volumes.

No, just looked you up on youtube and you do appear to be different people, but you both gave up wrestling, at around the same time, to get inolved with the church.

What a bizarre coincedence.

No, just looked you up on youtube and you do appear to be different people, but you both gave up wrestling, at around the same time, to get inolved with the church.

What a bizarre coincedence.

Yeah lol, would love to see the other Iceman.

I am just plain old Isaac Harrop now.

Archived