Peter Staniforth

Iceman

• Paid Members
I have not got a wrestling rule book to hand but even if I did this unwritten rule could not be read for it is unwritten. Surley an Uh-oh is pretty pointless and what you said above was far more insightful.

Iceman has already said he would not pack his bag for

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Seeing a wrestler lose it on UKFF is classic though Bull Harley once told another poster he was going to stinkface him thats classic.

That was me, and the fat fuck couldn't even say it to me on here - he posted it on the ACW forum.

Like anyone's going to sit still for that Jabba while he's waddling over. And what kind of idiot threatens a move that doesn't hurt?

• Paid Members
Seeing a wrestler lose it on UKFF is classic though Bull Harley once told another poster he was going to stinkface him thats classic.

That was me, and the fat fuck couldn't even say it to me on here - he posted it on the ACW forum.

Like anyone's going to sit still for that Jabba while he's waddling over. And what kind of idiot threatens a move that doesn't hurt?

Watch out Carbomb he might use the cobra or Irish whip on you, then your in trouble.

• Paid Members
Dont you guys think it would be funny if say 5 years from now Staniforth is booking solid shows, infront of big audiences?

Do you think it's possible?

No as someone has said earlier he has been given sound advice by loads of people, fans, other promoters and even wrestlers themselves. Iceman has given him some advice in the last couple of days but he won't listen and his shows wll still be awful. If he actually looked ast the flaming and all the other shit and listened to the people on here who make sense he could improve. He won't though and he won't be running shows in 5 years because if he lasts that long he will be living in a alleyway eating out of bins, I don't know where the money comes from to book these shows but with an average attendance of 10 people he can't survive unless he has won the lottery.

• Paid Members
Dont you guys think it would be funny if say 5 years from now Staniforth is booking solid shows, infront of big audiences?

Do you think it's possible?

It would be far from funny. But nice to see you're living up to your user name.

• Paid Members

Iceman came across as a particularly nice guy on the very few occasions I was around him (former ring announcer). Whenever I saw him as a fan, I really enjoyed his matches as well. Carried himself very well, and got people into his matches, from what I remember.

• Paid Members
I've seen him chain wrestle. It's true.

I once had a match with him when we was tied together with a chain, I enjoyed it, as it was kinda kinky, is that this chain wrestling stuff?

Ok I'm probably gonna get jumped on as soon as I write this but I feel it's only right to mention.

I'm not a fan from what I have seen and heard of PTW, I'm not a friend of Petey's in fact I've never even met him. I am his friend on Facebook though. About 2 months ago I put a status up about a certain decision I was going to make and he personally inboxed me. It's the only contact I've had with him and I really appreciated it.

As I say, I'm not a fan of PTW, I don't know him, and he does himself no favours with some of the stuff he puts out there. On this occassion though I have to give the devil his due. It was a nice gesture.

I await my punishment... :)

Ok I'm probably gonna get jumped on as soon as I write this but I feel it's only right to mention.

I'm not a fan from what I have seen and heard of PTW, I'm not a friend of Petey's in fact I've never even met him. I am his friend on Facebook though. About 2 months ago I put a status up about a certain decision I was going to make and he personally inboxed me. It's the only contact I've had with him and I really appreciated it.

As I say, I'm not a fan of PTW, I don't know him, and he does himself no favours with some of the stuff he puts out there. On this occassion though I have to give the devil his due. It was a nice gesture.

I await my punishment... :)

If you don't know him, or his promotion and you are not friends in real life, why on Earth are you friends on Facebook?

It would be like someone adding a friend who is in some band they don't know, and whom they have never met and have no interest in

Just seems odd to me.

I use Facebook as more of a networking thing. I can keep up to date with people I know and contact people who I don't know in my day to day life. I suppose it's just another way to stay plugged into the wrestling world.

Or it just could be a bit weird :)

Fair enough.

You can't criticise someone for being facebook friends with the Internet Icon, Eddie.

Christ, sorry, what was I thinking.

Sorry. Sorry everyone. Balls'd up there - big time.

(** runs off to both "Like" and "Add friend" to Petey Player **)

Archived