Peter Staniforth

Iceman

However you do have a right to a opinion (as does Staniforth) but if you really want to condemn him, the best thing to do is NOT mention him.

I appreciate that finally, someone out there, has seen that even on this forum, I have the right to an opinion. I am also really tired now of people believing tenth hand stories and lies as fact. I've only just had this topic pointed out to me at the weekend, and just decided to sit down and have a calm look at what's been said.

I hope you're not referring to this thread when you say topic, as it only started this morning. :confused:

I was told at the weekend by someone, as to the thoughts of the original poster, and assumed it had been started at the weekend. The fact that someone has already posted, and made remarks, having not even read what I just wrote, about sums things up as to what I've said above. The same as taking random parts of sentences out of context does. And in regards to Jonny Storm, I would suggest asking him yourself so that you have the first hand comment from the person himself, rather than me myself make a comment which will obviously be ripped upon the moment I make it.

EDIT : In reply to Iceman, just like I wouldnt expect you to stop doing anything because of an opinion I had on yourself, I won't be stopping what I do. I have no problem with your opinion, or anyone else's anymore, they're yours, and it's fine. But I prefer to choose the option where I to attempt turn my mistakes around, rather than to quit.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Staniforth has spies everywhere. These threads are always "pointed out" to him. Because it's that much cooler than just admitting you fucking saw it yourself.

If you invited all the Stani-Spies to the shows, there might be more than three people in the crowd.

• Paid Members
This has shocked me! No offence to you Sir, I just feel that to be the best you can at your job you have to speak the lingo? In the same way i would never attempt to start a business in a Non-English speaking country. You would be at a disadvantage before you even started?

All i am saying is that if you, yourself put on good/profitable shows then surely with a better grasp of the inner workings of your chosen profession, your shows would be even better which could help you draw bigger crowds? Like i say, No offence intended.

WTF are you shitting on about? What a load of nonsensical dribble.

Staniforth has spies everywhere. These threads are always "pointed out" to him. Because it's that much cooler than just admitting you fucking saw it yourself.

If you invited all the Stani-Spies to the shows, there might be more than three people in the crowd.

I'm just amazed that these Stani-spies are so good that they can discern a person's opinion of Staintrouserforthlol and alert the man himself before it's even been posted! If Petey had really got his arse in gear, he could have got his response to Iceman in before Iceman even posted it, a temporal feat so incredible I fear for the space-time continuum itself.

Stainontrousersforth. LOL.

Stealing my patter.

Laughed at Peter and his so called Internet Icon gimmick he had going on. Everyone knows i'm the real Internet Icon here. :laugh:

• Paid Members
I've only just had this topic pointed out to me at the weekend, and just decided to sit down and have a calm look at what's been said.

Can I have the name of the person who pointing this thread out to you over the weekend as I want Saturday's lottery numbers, given this thread was only created this morning.

You Tube comments are disabled, because I really don't see why there should be how much inane abuse posted on there, like there is on here. It's an option open to anyone who posts a video, I choose to take it, as do others. Why I'm being pointed out for doing so before others, god only knows.

If you know your content is going to get flamed, doesn't that tell you something?

Conor Hurley once defended the main belt in Ireland, when PTW champion, so I felt it fair enough to give it the title of 'world'.

I know you go on to clarify that others do this, but I just thought I would highlight it on its own, as it made me giggle.

If you havent noticed, generally, I have given up arguing with most people here. I've accepted in the eyes of most of you, for whatever reasons, I can't do anything right; and never will, no matter what I do. If that's the general consensus, then that's fine, it's cool, it's your opinion to have. As is mine. I don't quite understand why you all spend so much time talking about things you hate, but I guess that's the way of the world. Decent wholesome headlines don't sell newspapers. Abuse, and drama, does.

Well of course. Nobody walks into a room and says, "The air conditioning in this room is just right. I'm really happy." However, if a room's too hot or too cold, or the A.C. unit is making a horrible racket, then you complain.

Thank you for your time anyway, and whilst I can live my life quite comfortably whether I choose to go off on one, or to be calm and collected about it; I'd like to think it's noted that despite the usual remarks, I've not come in shouting around like usual. It's a pretty pointless ongoing argument that we all have, you have your feelings on myself, I have my feelings in return; and the two can't agree. Easy. Sorted. I no longer want, or wish for, the drama that surrounds it all. Yes, I used to find it rather funny, and a giggle to have a pop back at people. It was childish, and I am happy to admit it now, since I've accepted and realised it as the case, and don't want to be dragged into that anymore. Now, I can't really be bothered, and would rather focus my time on things that are more positive in life; which is something I would recommend to all of you, as you find peace within yourself that way and dont waste your time and emotions on petty arguments.

So why do you keep coming back to post?

It's a term i've heard regularly, i'm just not really up to date with all the wrestling terms used on the net. I know what a 'mark' is, I know what a 'smart fan' is, and i'm guessing a 'smark' is a mixture of the two. And that's about as far as my knowledge on wrestling slang goes.

This has shocked me! No offence to you Sir, I just feel that to be the best you can at your job you have to speak the lingo? In the same way i would never attempt to start a business in a Non-English speaking country. You would be at a disadvantage before you even started?

All i am saying is that if you, yourself put on good/profitable shows then surely with a better grasp of the inner workings of your chosen profession, your shows would be even better which could help you draw bigger crowds? Like i say, No offence intended.

Are you for real? You're going to call the credentials of a promoter who consistently runs shows with consistently good numbers because he wasn't familiar with a term? His attendances aren't going to go up because he can have a giggle backstage with the boys at how much of a strawb Petey Staniforth is.

• Paid Members
Top middle and bottom Mr Staniforth you and people like you are a joke and I will continue to bring people like you to light in hope that wrestlers will bypass your shows and people will stop attending your shows( not that many go in the first place) so that you will get the hint and disappear.

Do us all a favour and go away. Your nothing more than a punter so buy a ticket and enjoy wrestling don't destroy it with your crap.

The problem with this Iceman is that wrestlers won't bypass his shows. Lets face if someone offers a wrestler money in this country they are pretty much going to take it. Maybe you are not included in that but if he offered you

Why has he got a child as the general manager? :confused:

No idea but from the video on this thread the kid looked and sounded like he really didn't wanna be there.

• Paid Members
Top middle and bottom Mr Staniforth you and people like you are a joke and I will continue to bring people like you to light in hope that wrestlers will bypass your shows and people will stop attending your shows( not that many go in the first place) so that you will get the hint and disappear.

Do us all a favour and go away. Your nothing more than a punter so buy a ticket and enjoy wrestling don't destroy it with your crap.

The problem with this Iceman is that wrestlers won't bypass his shows. Lets face if someone offers a wrestler money in this country they are pretty much going to take it. Maybe you are not included in that but if he offered you

Archived