Peter Staniforth

Iceman

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was reading The Sun today, and on page 21 they had a little extract about a wrestling promoter putting up adds in the Luton job centre for wrestlers....I immediately thought of this thread....I'm glad I was right!

Is it essentuial that every worker shout out where they're from? And also be so proud that they keep shouting where they're from? If so Sanjay Bagga had me announced as the Catford Kid, so do I win? As for national television, Kurt Angle visited Dropkixx at the bucket o blood fight club and was featured on sky sports, there was also filming for the one show where 'Horrible' Hakan (from LDN) wrestled a presenter or some shit. Dropkixx was also featured when Justin Lee Collins was being trained by Jon Ritchie to wrestle before he went to mexico, So Peters write up is untrue. I got curious afterthe rants on here, so decided I'd watch some PTW. Why were there kids in tracksuites? With knee pads.... and TRAINERS!!! I really did laugh, then cried because it was ridiculous.

Yeh that video is nearly 4 years old

Try this one

Looks the same. Minus the bit of pyro of course.

Have to be honest I thought it looked good man , the set up looks mint with the lighting etc , I'm gonna go Sunday and check it out for myself just like I gave PTW a chance.

Thanks dude, would appreciate your feedback afterwards aswell.

No problem , I think it is great when a promoter asks for feedback , I always do and think that it is a good way to improve. The day we don't listen we might as well go home and try something new !

Just got back from the EAW show and have to say they were far better than I was expecting. It was defo not the worst show that I have attended and had a crowd well into triple figures. They had good lighting , mats , screen rails etc as well as being really geared up with merchandise/dvd's etc. The wrestling was not the best I have seen but was not the worst by a mile and there are some real quality guys there like Mark Massa. One thing I will say about the wrestling is the story lines were great and the crowd are really into the guys especially Monster and Mr J. The crowd were really into it and I would say with confidence that they left happy which is what it is all about !

Archived