Peter Staniforth

Iceman

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I'm not doing this next thing for any other reason than to give it a wider audience since I have the opportunity, I had my contact details given by a fellow promoter, to a mum of a 13 year old boy in Scotland recently, who is a huge wrestling fan, and the lad Michael is going through some serious health issues at the moment. I've been promoting this page heavily on Facebook, and via some wrestling websites, and helped hook her up with WWE; and if you guys would like to click the link I'm about to leave, and even just leave a message of support; then I know they would really appreciate it.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Mi...ansplantSupport

Cheers,

- Petey.

Clickable version of the link added to your post.

Having been contacted by Michaels Mum we arranged for him to be the guest of honour at our show on Saturday.

Big thanks to all the promoters who through Facebook have championed the cause and sent him some gifts. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
So Mark Sloan good, Peter Staniforth bad? How do people feel about the UK Kid?

I thought you were against having a go at wrestling 'promoters' on a fan forum?

Didn't you take people to task for being "cunts" to Petey?

Is it that you are only happy to cuss people that you personally don't like?

I think the UK KID is sound. He is one of a very few promoters who earns a living full time living from the business so he must be doing something right. I also think he is the most passionate promoter I have come across in the UK.

• Paid Members
Peter you are not fooling anyone! You are and always will be a complete PRICK and a SHIT promoter

I'm not going to defend Peter on here, as it would be doing no favours to him at all. But even if I didn't know him personally, I find it really distasteful that you've been spouting this shit for while, when you have been no better yourself; you were even voted a Shitarse in MOJ's 50.

For the information of others, NickV1 is "Special Agent" Nick Bourne, and promoter of East Anglia Wrestling.

I know these videos are a bit old, so there's every possibility you've improved; but don't behave on here like YOU'RE King Shit with this stuff in your past.

• Paid Members
Peter you are not fooling anyone! You are and always will be a complete PRICK and a SHIT promoter

I'm not going to defend Peter on here, as it would be doing no favours to him at all. But even if I didn't know him personally, I find it really distasteful that you've been spouting this shit for while, when you have been no better yourself; you were even voted a Shitarse in MOJ's 50.

For the information of others, NickV1 is "Special Agent" Nick Bourne, and promoter of East Anglia Wrestling.

Fuckin' hell. Pot calling the kettle black much?

Also and peter if you send me a private message don't block me from replying to you?!

EAW hold very successful shows the first Sunday of every month and has done so for over a year. For the last 8 years we have ran successful shows every few months until we decided to run monthly. For the record we have decent production values, good attendances and decent wrestlers with proper attire. We are miles ahead of ptw. O and we changed our name a couple years ago... check out our website www.EAWrestling.co.uk or our show this Sunday in Rushden

Edit

Also in those videos, you can see that they are very well attended, have ring lights and guard rails, the wrestling quality isnt the best in the world but it isn't that bad either imo.

Im not trying to act like the king shit, but peter has not changed and he never will. People sticking up for this moron is ridiculous.

I don't proclaim to be a big hot shot promoter or even advertise my events on here, I work hard promoting my events and producing the best show I possibly can.

We actually did do shows in East Anglia as well, but where we are based is right on the borderline and people do consider themselves in East Anglia still...but there you go. We re-branded a couple of years ago, but no we're not American but that is the style.

Archived