Another Name leaving TNA

PSF

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fuck this thread. Dreamer's been more interesting than ever since turning heel.

Yeah but heel Dreamer didn't have much to live up to really did he.

True, I've been incredibly critical of Dreamer in the past, but he's been brilliant since he turned full-on heel. Dreamer piledriving AJ while he was wearing a neckbrace was absolutely glorious.

If you ignore AJ not selling his neck at all. He could have put him in an armbar for all the good it did.

Which is amusing since Flair managed to sell Rodde's armbar at Lockdown better than AJ sold the piledriver. And Flair's mad and basically doesn't care.

I liked the EV2 thing, I enjoyed Hard Justice for the nostalgia fest that it was but it should have been left at that, everybody else fucked off after that, why did Dreamer have to stay and piss away any sort of self respect he had left. Foley should have gone a long time ago aswell, both are just flabby parodies of their former selves

I always found it hard to accept Dreamer as a face and his heel turn is about 10 years too late.Good to see TNA ridding itself of deadweight. Now if they can only add Flair,Eric Bischoff The Hardys and Hulk Hogan to that list.

• Paid Members
Now if they can only add Flair,Eric Bischoff The Hardys and Hulk Hogan to that list.

Viewers too, then.

I always found it hard to accept Dreamer as a face and his heel turn is about 10 years too late.Good to see TNA ridding itself of deadweight. Now if they can only add Flair,Eric Bischoff The Hardys and Hulk Hogan to that list.

They should be pushing Christopher Daniels too, right?

Dreamer barely deserved the spot he had during his ECW "peak". The fact he was the main focus of a PPV fifteen years later proves that no matter how much money he was owed when ECW folded he owes Paul Heyman a whole lot more. I'm sure he's a nice guy and all but I won't be sad to see him go.

• Paid Members
Now if they can only add Flair,Eric Bischoff The Hardys and Hulk Hogan to that list.

Viewers too, then.

Yeah, because bringing them in affected TNA ratings massively

They should be pushing Christopher Daniels too, right?

He's one for the future that kid :laugh: although to fair if he does'nt have aids, he should easily out live The Hardy Boyz even if he is a few years older than them.

I'm proud to say that I havn't seen a single match of Tommy Dreamer in TNA after his first match with AJ..

I have skipped and fast forwarded everything involving Tommy Dreamer since then.

Dreamer is slow, messy, out of shape, balding and an absolute "has been" in the purest form.

I really do not get why anyone would buy a ticket to see Dreamer perform or actually think of his matches and offense as credible and spectacular in this fase of his career.

GOOD RIDDANCE. DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON YOUR WAY OUT!

Archived