Wrestling & MMA Gifs *NSFW*

obama_316

How great is that? Tremendous!

rmxvdsR.gif

That's the best GIF and crowd sign that I have ever seen. This needs to be immortalised.

There was a similar one a few years ago for RVD (might have been at a PPV against Jeff Hardy?) where they had a moving sign of RVD with the hands either side doing the thumbs to shoulders pose. That one of D'Lo trumps it though !

• 6 months later...

That was my first thought. And extremely dangerous spot, landing BACK FIRST on stairs, just to kick your opponent in the chest? Fuck that. Even if wrestling was a legit sport, why would you risk fucking yourself up more than your opponent just to kick them?? to get a pop from a couple hundred fans? For a company with next to no regard for employee health insurance? No thanks.

• Paid Members

It was Bound For Glory 2008. I think the idea was to just do a special bump, but it got little reaction (because few people in the arena could see it) and the dip shit squad of Tenay and West were reaction as if he'd just done a stink face. It was the night Joe lost the title and he hasn't been the same since in a way. He doesn't put in half the effort that he did during those years. As stupid as the bump was, he's at least having a go to give you that moment people remember but it just didn't work. If Joe did that at WrestleMania, they'd replay the shit out of it. But the fact nobody really remembers it and the reaction lead to "is he dumb?" says it probably wasn't worth it. I actually remember Joe working very hard in that match to make Sting look good.

What is typical, is that TNA totally miss everything but the bump. The idea is that he's doing his big leg lariat to Sting from a distance. Instead the camera is focused on Joe flying towards the camera and Sting just fucks off. Doesn't even look good on TV.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay