Wrestling & MMA Gifs *NSFW*

obama_316

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
01-funny-referee-gifs-cartwheel-pro-wrestling.gif

:laugh:

Steve Austin went into this with Jim Korderas a couple of podcasts ago - the ref would be told to do silly stuff like cartwheels through his earpiece mainly to rib the wrestlers, but I wouldn't think it would happen during TV tapings :D

Steve Austin went into this with Jim Korderas a couple of podcasts ago - the ref would be told to do silly stuff like cartwheels through his earpiece mainly to rib the wrestlers, but I wouldn't think it would happen during TV tapings :D

It almost exclusively happened at TV tapings, during tryout dark matches, to entertain people watching on the monitors. They spoke about this on that very podcast you referenced.

• Paid Members

It almost exclusively happened at TV tapings, during tryout dark matches, to entertain people watching on the monitors. They spoke about this on that very podcast you referenced.

That's what I meant to say, not on broadcast TV where real people would see it.

That's what I meant to say, not on broadcast TV where real people would see it.

That probably is a dark match though, it looks like Steve Bradley.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...