Do You Have Anyone On Ignore....

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
Or said he respects you as an athlete?.

Thankfully not, but he inquired as to whether I was single; before explaining he likes to get to know his pupils on a personal level. Deary me. Also, apparently his brother is a famous Brit wrestler, one he didn't give the name of. :rolleyes:

I have noticed though, the heaps of sixty-something men lurking around the pages of young, female indie wrestlers, fapping over anything posted. Is there any reason they seem to flock towards wrestlers in particular?

taking a wild stab at this and say "headscissors"

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never really understood why it's creepy for the average male to enjoy watching women wrestlers who hardly wear anything, yet it's not creepy to watch males wear even less.

But that story about the MindGrrind stalker, yeah that's a bit creepy.

I really only came to this thread to post a benign "No I don't have anyone on ignore, I mean what's the point right the mongs are what makes it funny".

Problem is I followed the Gatso link and it made me feel really ill, bit werid how he thought the UKFF was the "perfect" auidence to pitch his rape adventures to.

*shrug*

Then Mindgrrrind posted how a Wilmot Brown type wanted to teach her some "grapples" and the thread has taken on a rather damaged sexuality :(

I've never really understood why it's creepy for the average male to enjoy watching women wrestlers who hardly wear anything, yet it's not creepy to watch males wear even less.

I see where you're coming from, I don't think there's any harm in a guy/ girl finding a wrestler attractive but not when it's an old codger trying to hit on a young girl through the internet, under the guise of being a wrestling fan. But don't get me wrong, there are clearly plenty of creepy females; often sighted trying to grab 'insert pretty boy wrestler here' and screaming/ crying hysterically. -shudders-

I see where you're coming from, I don't think there's any harm in a guy/ girl finding a wrestler attractive but not when it's an old codger trying to hit on a young girl through the internet, under the guise of being a wrestling fan. But don't get me wrong, there are clearly plenty of creepy females; often sighted trying to grab 'insert pretty boy wrestler here' and screaming/ crying hysterically. -shudders-

You still haven't named and shamed the creeper that was after you.

It's not creepy to enjoy watching scantily-clad girls wrestling, it's a bit of fun and part of the business.

What I think IS creepy is to completely deny there's any sexual element of it and make out like you're only interested in their wrestling prowess. Then obsessively follow/stalk/fap off to as many female performers as you can.

Yeah, I don't have his username; I have his real name (according to Facebook) but don't know if it's such a good idea to give that out on here, even if he is a creepy bastard.

Yeah, I don't have his username; I have his real name (according to Facebook) but don't know if it's such a good idea to give that out on here, even if he is a creepy bastard.

He might not even be a member here since anyone can view the UKFF. Sure there's a rule about posting personal info about others on here now but a name would be fine. Though if you don't want to its understandable, sounds like you've dealt with the situation already anyway if you've blocked him on Facebook and that's stopped him.

• Paid Members
MindGrrind, find out his username through some reverse-pervstalking and then do a "Whodunnit?" thread on here where we all have to guess who it is. Nothing bad could possibly come of that.

Until it gets revealed that it was Boydy, and everyone else except him gets a suspension.

Archived