Do You Have Anyone On Ignore....

Devon Malcolm

A sensible man like you, crawlingwest, wouldn't brag on the internet about hitting a woman. Once you'd safely disposed of the body, nobody's the wiser, eh?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The beauty of joining up opposed to just lurking is the option to ignore people. wwffan2 for his text language posts and that tit that is taking the Disco Inferno thing way too far are the latest ones. Only other person is Metal On Metal, here is a point for him - no wonder Sunderland have so many people going to their matches there is fuck all else to do in that shit hole of a city. No i'm not from Newcastle either.

• Paid Members

I dont think there's anything wrong with grabbing a drunk, aggressive woman by the throat. However...

including borrowing her money that i never got back

You loaned her money, she borrowed the money. Dont do that again, disgrace!

Someone really got their account deactivated or whatever?

Why not just NOT COME ON HERE?

For fucks sake. It's not like a rapist asking to have his cock chopped off or anything. Some things you can actually stop doing with very little willpower.

• Paid Members

God knows what the "the other type of blokes hanging about in the club" that he was saving her from would have wanted to do to her. Caved her skull in with a house brick and fucked her still-twitching corpse?

Still, even though resident rapist got his endeavours, there's at least one bloke still around that can give them tips on disposing of the body.

....rapists all in the last three months like,

Seriously, what??

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=124514...t&p=2311297

Fuck. I can't comprehend how someone can admit to potentially ruining someone elses life like that and expect everyone to be all shits n' giggles.

I don't think i've been on here long enough to ignore someone, though i'm quite sure a lurker added me on FB through getting my details on here. He then proceeded to message me asking if I wanted to join his up and coming 'training school'. A few days later he claimed he couldn't get ahold of a gym space and did I want him to coach me in 'fitness training', to which I politely declined.

He's now been asking about where I train, how I get there and do I travel alone, if so, he could offer me a lift. Oh fuck off. Perfect 'ignore/ block' material right there.

/Rant.

Archived