Do You Have Anyone On Ignore....

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
i havent considered ignoring anyone before cos i quite like this forum, but theres one poster (who i wont name) i may put on ignore if he keeps obsessing about my one idescretion any further

Don't beat up women then.

i really didnt glads, jesus. im being made out to be a total bastard and im not, it was a split second thing. i didnt intend to get into a fight with her, i just wanted to talk about how she was acting that night and it got outta hand. last im gonna say on the matter

Is there another thread that goes into this more? I gotta have my juicy-story quota filled.

It all starts here:-

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=125363...p;#entry2347635

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It would be pretty pointless putting people on ignore cause if anyone does anything proper spastic you can pretty much bet Gladstone, Ian, Nicko etc will rip the piss out of them anyway. Got to love a forum where we've had confessed women beaters and rapists all in the last three months like, jesus. The only person iv'e ever been close to ignoring is metal on metal, hes got even worse recently and has become almost a parody of himself.

you know the more people that have got on to this, the more i can take the banter. but for the record the facts are

1 i was doing all i could to be a friend to her during the early stages of her coming out and eating problems, including borrowing her money that i never got back

2 she tried to use to her advantage the fact i was in charge of the department on that night, and when i tried to talk to her about it she flipped and wanted to start a fight

3 we both said and did things that we shouldn't have and were rightly punished for it, which wouldn't have happened had i not confessed to the duty manager that same night

4 when we bumped into each other a month later in our old job, we drew a line under the whole thing, talked and shared a joke or two like old times

Don't listen to them Steve. She got what was coming. These chicks all want equal opportunities, and then when they get the same treatment that you'd dish out to a dude who acts like that they start crying like a little girl.

Don't take any shit lad.

• Paid Members

Don't make it easy for yourself chief.

last im gonna say on the matter

And then...

SOME MORE ON THE MATTER

david, im not normally tha arsed what people think, i know what i did was wrong and stupid but its being compared in the same breath as austin, trevor and benoit thats really depressing me as of late

Hey, that's not too shabby company to keep. I doubt anyone else on here has been compared with the likes of them recently.

i havent considered ignoring anyone before cos i quite like this forum, but theres one poster (who i wont name) i may put on ignore if he keeps obsessing about my one idescretion any further

Don't beat up women then.

i really didnt glads, jesus. im being made out to be a total bastard and im not, it was a split second thing. i didnt intend to get into a fight with her, i just wanted to talk about how she was acting that night and it got outta hand. last im gonna say on the matter

Is there another thread that goes into this more? I gotta have my juicy-story quota filled.

It all starts here:-

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=125363...p;#entry2347635

Cheers fella, that was quite the read.

• Paid Members

From what I understand Steve beat some lass up after she never ironed his shirt or something. The details are sketchy, but thats what I believe happened. He's not telling the full story, so its a case of connecting the dots.

How does that come out on a wrestling forum though?

You know this bit we're in now, the bit called off topic? This is where we discuss stuff not about wrestling. Steve chinning some girl he works with isn't about wrestling, so he posted it here.

Being a condescending prick just isn't really what you need to do though is it? I asked a question how steve confessed he beat up a woman on a wrestling forum. Clearly I understand this is off topic but I was just curious how someone comes out with they beat up a girl, not really a thing you tell a whole load of strangers. If I was in the same boat as soon as I hit enter on the laptop I would know I was about to get ripped to shreds for saying it.

So thanks Brownie for explaining what on topic and off topic is you have really helped me understand the forum now. I would be lost with out you.

Thanks gladstone for posting the link to where Steve posted it as that explains how it came about.

Archived