Do You Have Anyone On Ignore....

Devon Malcolm

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I think Haraga is making the best with what he has. He's like the Ringmaster, it's a bit sucky but it's a foot in the door.

"a bit sucky" ?

"The Cum Doctor" ?

There's a joke in there somewhere.

• Paid Members

Only person I knew for certain had me on Ignore was The Total Package, after we had that bit of a barney where I thought he was Hulky come back. Seems to have taken me off it, though - had a civilised mini-discussion on On-Topic.

I have tried to have a few people on Ignore in the past, but it's never really worked - either they end up quoted, or I just end up with the nagging feeling at the back of my head that I might miss out on some small snippet of info, like the secret of eternal life or the location of Lord Lucan.

• Paid Members
I have tried to have a few people on Ignore in the past, but it's never really worked - either they end up quoted, or I just end up with the nagging feeling at the back of my head that I might miss out on some small snippet of info, like the secret of eternal life or the location of Lord Lucan.

I think I'm of the same school of thought but, when you think about it, is that EVER likely to happen with, say, Checkmate or The Miz?

• Paid Members

I think I'm of the same school of thought but, when you think about it, is that EVER likely to happen with, say, Checkmate or The Miz?

Probably not. But you never know.

After all, did not our Lord send Moses a lowly earthworm to comfort Moses in his torment?

After all, did not our Lord send Moses a lowly earthworm to comfort Moses in his torment?

No.

• Paid Members

No.

Well, it's the sort of thing he might have done.

• 4 months later...

Archived