Do You Have Anyone On Ignore....

Devon Malcolm

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I am pretty sure I know who it is. His username is different from here than it is on facebook. He is a total pervert, I can't say who it is though i'll get sued by whats his name from 1pw thread.

Just use the Hislop defence Surf Digby suggested. It's water tight, allegedly

Disclaimer: The above many not in any way be true and I hold no responsibility for your actions

• Paid Members
Okay, here's a different question - do you think anyone has YOU on ignore, aside from the revelations made in this thread so far?

(tell em Hawk) WEEEEEEEEL....

Glads, I ignore the mention of what's happened in this thread.

I might be the "tit taking the Disco Inferno thing too seriously." It's me or Ian. Kind of hope I am, to be fair. It would make sense. I'm merely pretentious enough to not care, whereas he's prententious enough to not even notice. Mere novice, me.

On a completely unrelated note, while relatively unimportant in the grand scheme of things, one of my favourite Disco Inferno memories involved some tart called Goldberg. I got home from swimming one friday night and checked the teletext on TNT and it mentioned "Disco Inferno vs Bill Goldberg." When I watched Nitro, Goldclod creamed Disco, who was TV champ at the time, and also Alex Wright, who just happened to be in the ring at the same time. The bell never rang, thankfully, so senor Gilberti didn't lose the TV title. It wasn't really a match, but it was fun. Funner than him losing to Jacquelyn, anyway.

New entry: The Cum Doctor.

Reasons: Deeply unfunny name (lolz neil and sickboy lolz) that he revels in with stupid signatures and his general white-noise posting. Nobody gives a fuck about Morton or anything you have to say really.

• Moderators
New entry: The Cum Doctor.

Reasons: Deeply unfunny name (lolz neil and sickboy lolz) that he revels in with stupid signatures and his general white-noise posting. Nobody gives a fuck about Morton or anything you have to say really.

lolz

• Paid Members

neil, I took you off ignore now because I felt it might be undermining your authority and might lead others to do the same. I just wanted you to know that.

Archived