Do You Have Anyone On Ignore....

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

The natural successor to this critically acclaimed thread (by me):-

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=121105&hl=

Does anybody actually use this feature? There are probably a bunch of people I could put on ignore but I don't want to just because they're mongs. I mean, imagine missing out on dangerously420's posts, they are half the comedy on this forum. Doesn't it bugger up the reading of some threads if someone you have on ignore is constantly posting on it, and don't you still have to read those posts if they are quoted by someone else anyway?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I don't bother with ignore for the most part because of the reasons you've stated. That said, I have had hitman90210 on ignore for a couple years now and I think I can safely say I've never missed anything of worth. He is the only one in this very exclusive club though..

• Paid Members

I had matbro1984 (is it?) on ignore, only as for some reason his posts would not diplay on my PC, so any topic he posted in, would freeze when his name loaded up. This lasted about 5 mins when it happened again with sombody else. So i've un-ignored him.

Although i must say the internet is working fine (im using works internet whilst my 3g dongle is being fixes) Matbro seems to be an allright poster on the board.

• Paid Members

I don't thing I'd ever ignore anyone on here no matter how much of a dribbling spastic they were, because I enjoy pointing out what a dribbling spastic someone is.

• Paid Members
Ahhh, so you've read my posts then ;)

You're not a proper mong, but you could do with learning something.

Should HAVE

Would HAVE

Could HAVE

• Paid Members
Ahhh, so you've read my posts then ;)

You're not a proper mong, but you could do with learning something.

Should HAVE

Would HAVE

Could HAVE

:laugh: Cheers, at least I'm not a full on mong, only half mong? Or leaning more towards 75%+ mong I'm guessing.

I'm aware of the "Have" thing also, these days i do it mainly to piss CVD off :rolleyes: .In all seriousness though I'm also aware I'm a bit of a "Grammar Mong" on this forum, as my brain seems not to work :/

One day that spelling bee will hunt me down :(

• Paid Members

I have a few people on ignore, mainly to just use the feature for the sake of it. I'm aware I could scroll down past their posts but this makes it easier.

The list, for you nosey parkers, is:

patdfb, Deaq, Emporerseb (RIP), Dillkid (who I think is still here in hiding right?) and crawlingwest.

I have ThePhenom on ignore because:

1: He's Dillkid.

2: He's a fucking retard.

3: His weird candid Undertaker picture in his sig drives me mad.

Apart from that I don't think there's anyone else. I can't put the likes of Deaq, Ebb, patdfb on ignore, they're too funny.

Archived