Do You Have Anyone On Ignore....

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
I wish I could remember what thejeffjarrettone got so hilariously precious about a while back on here.

When he told what appeared to be a story lifted from the letters page of the Daily Sport in the "Have you been caught Wanking?" thread, I think.

That was it! I'm sure he also got arsey about video nasties once as well. He'll be missed?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
i do it mainly to piss CVD off :rolleyes: .

You deliberately make yourself look even more of a spastic just to annoy people?, good plan.

I have nobody on ignore, most of the mongs entertain me, and I'd hate to miss any of the wonderful meltdowns or posts admitting to being a rapist/paedo/lesbian puncher that this place seems to magically produce. Also, Tommyboi and his constant "get rich never" schemes and general stupidity never fail to amuse me, no chance I'd miss out on any of those.

I should put TheDillkid on ignore though, he's just spam.

• Paid Members
i havent considered ignoring anyone before cos i quite like this forum, but theres one poster (who i wont name) i may put on ignore if he keeps obsessing about my one idescretion any further

Don't beat up women then.

• Paid Members
^ What, really?

Just wondering, after what deano said, if you ignore patdfb; do his RIP threads not show up at all?

I can still see neil's threads, so I'm guessing they will.

Really, really.

i havent considered ignoring anyone before cos i quite like this forum, but theres one poster (who i wont name) i may put on ignore if he keeps obsessing about my one idescretion any further

i really didnt glads, jesus. im being made out to be a total bastard and im not, it was a split second thing. i didnt intend to get into a fight with her, i just wanted to talk about how she was acting that night and it got outta hand. last im gonna say on the matter

i really didnt glads, jesus. im being made out to be a total bastard and im not, it was a split second thing. i didnt intend to get into a fight with her, i just wanted to talk about how she was acting that night and it got outta hand. last im gonna say on the matter

Is there another thread that goes into this more? I gotta have my juicy-story quota filled.

• Paid Members

If you ignore somone and then they make a really good thread can you not see it at all? or when other people post in the thread would you be then able to post in it. I don't see the point in ignoring anyone, its like accepting defeat if your that annoyed with the person it shows you lack intelligence to deal with the matter.

Did Steve batter a woman? how did I miss this? You wanted talk to her with your fists? I'll probably get ignored for that.

Steve is this you

Wife%20Beater.jpg

• Paid Members
Is there another thread that goes into this more? I gotta have my juicy-story quota filled.

From what I understand Steve beat some lass up after she never ironed his shirt or something. The details are sketchy, but thats what I believe happened. He's not telling the full story, so its a case of connecting the dots.

• Paid Members

From what I understand Steve beat some lass up after she never ironed his shirt or something. The details are sketchy, but thats what I believe happened. He's not telling the full story, so its a case of connecting the dots.

How does that come out on a wrestling forum though?

It's alright pat, you're alright now. You were fucking depressing late last year though.

Splitting with the missus for good seems to have worked then, people are saying I'm a lot happier. Result!

Sorry once again for being a miserable cunt like though. Was in a very bad place then.

• Paid Members

How does that come out on a wrestling forum though?

You know this bit we're in now, the bit called off topic? This is where we discuss stuff not about wrestling. Steve chinning some girl he works with isn't about wrestling, so he posted it here.

Archived