Do You Have Anyone On Ignore....

Devon Malcolm

Hitman barely posts a thing nowadays anyway. Surprised no one has ignored AJMCStyles, posts pure drivel and theres no fun to be had in it. Myself, I've never done it probably for the same reason as Air Raid said.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had matbro1984 (is it?) on ignore, only as for some reason his posts would not diplay on my PC, so any topic he posted in, would freeze when his name loaded up. This lasted about 5 mins when it happened again with sombody else. So i've un-ignored him.

Although i must say the internet is working fine (im using works internet whilst my 3g dongle is being fixes) Matbro seems to be an allright poster on the board.

I'd wager this was something to do with a pic in a sig being linked to imageshack/tinypic/similar, as I recall having done a while ago.

And nothing whatsoever to do with my shit forum posts.

• Paid Members
Does ajmcstyles even post any more? Absolutely right though, he's exactly the type of totally shit poster that function was made for.

He's still knocking about, but isn't polluting threads as much as he was before winning his year end prizes.

• Paid Members
A few people, but I won't deign to sink to their level by naming them.

Or, you reported some of the more prominent posters and won't post their names to save face on your part. Or, you haven't reported at all and you're trying to give people the impression they shouldn't mess with you. Brother. But see, when I initially read that line it read to me like something I was once told; you know when someone tells you something like "Yeah man, I'm giving up on trying to pull women. Don't need the hassle." When in actual fact it's not that you don't need the hassle, it's that you're such a charmless noggin that you actually don't have the capacity in which to attract a member of the opposite sex. In this case, it's like you know you'll get a pasting if you reveal the names of those that have caused you internet bother.

By the way, I've reported you before. I can't remember why, but I have. And ajmstyles too.

Dont ignore anyone but I have a photographic memory of peoples avatars and sigs so I just glide past some peoples posts, as im sure many do with mine.

I like your avatar, and would never skip your posts, for what it's worth.

• Paid Members

^ What, really?

Just wondering, after what deano said, if you ignore patdfb; do his RIP threads not show up at all?

I can still see neil's threads, so I'm guessing they will.

• Moderators
I wish I could remember what thejeffjarrettone got so hilariously precious about a while back on here.

When he told what appeared to be a story lifted from the letters page of the Daily Sport in the "Have you been caught Wanking?" thread, I think.

Archived