Documentary Thread #2

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Watched Room 237 today. Genuinely laughed my head off at all the moon landing stuff. People are fucking nutters.

That's a fucking shocker of a film. Absolute twoddle
Nah, it's a great laugh. It's not meant to be a serious analysis of The Shining or owt, it's about interpretation and film fanaticism and I thought it was spot on.

Astro - I'll never be able to watch that scene the same way after that :(

Edited by Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

that wont work to unlock US Netflix will it?

Just like all of those things around at the moment, it works for about 5 minutes and then Netflix blocks it and it's completely fucking useless. Just use FMovies or 123Movies.

• 2 weeks later...

Been on  a real documentary binge recently. However some have left me a little obsessed with how much they don't tell you and how one sided they are, for example-

Amanda Knox: Apparently loads of information is left out in this Netflix doc to try and make her look innocent when if you do some research it seems there is a lot more evidence pointing towards her and he boyfriend being involved

West of Memphis: Another one where the producers are fully behind the WM3 being innocent that some information pointing towards them being guilty is not mentioned. This one surprised me actually by how many people online feel they are guilty.

• Paid Members

The ESPN '30 For 30' on the XFL airs in the US next Wednesday. Excited is an understatement, love this documentary series & love me some crazy Vince stories.

Can't wait for that one.

Also 2 more upcoming:

Ric Flair 30 for 30 (release date TBC) 

He-man Documentary (crowd funded - these guys did a Turtles doc in 2014 and it was amazing) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3817848/

Edited by herbie747