Documentary Thread #2

Egg Shen

I found this doc on the I-player called Smack 'em Up about a Pro-wrestler in Japan who is going to the WWE, it was in the recommended after I watched another doc. I thought a good chunk of you would find it interesting.

Ummm...Yeah! Only Finn Balor innit? :) it's a fantastic documentary.

Anyone watching Making A Murderer on Netflix? It's utterly superb. I've watched 5 episodes so far. An absolute must watch.

Has anyone watched Making a Murderer? 

If you haven't, you need to. 

The ten hour long episodes all on Netflix (or elsewhere I'm sure). It's a frightening and compelling documentary filmed over a 10 year period following events of a criminal case in America. 

I started watching it 2 days ago and I watched episode 7 last night it's absolutely cracking. Think I might try and finish it off tonight as I'm having a quiet one till tomorrow, think I already know the outcome thanks to some bell end on Facebook though.

• Paid Members

Has anyone watched Making a Murderer?

If you haven't, you need to.

The ten hour long episodes all on Netflix (or elsewhere I'm sure). It's a frightening and compelling documentary filmed over a 10 year period following events of a criminal case in America.

We blasted through the first five episodes last night. Gripping stuff.

• Paid Members

yeh im gonna get on it pretty soon. I've read things that's said it's even better than The Jinx.

Saw this on sale at Tesco:

fid15388.jpg

anyone seen it? looks right up my street.

Edited by Ebb