WWE All stars

xear

With Piper, Guerrero, Slaughter and Jake being added, there's only 4 more spots left open for legends. As you can see from those silhouettes it's blatantly Mr Perfect next to Edge. The other 3 I'm a bit stumped, there's a few greats that are going to miss out, I hope Snuka isn't included, L.O.D would be a nice touch or even Demolition. Million Dollar Man being a Pre-Order only at Gamestop upon release, maybe the other is Rude or Boss Man? I can't wait for this, it looks like its going to be a lot of fun!

According to IGN, LOD, Dusty and Cody along with the Dibases are DLC

I just hope Punk is one of the remaining spots, if he is in am very happy with the roster

Nice! Thats fair enough, I'll actually purchase that DLC, if they can put an over the top whacky style doomsday device on there, that would be awesome! Maybe Old School Taker or Honky Tonk Man are in the remaining spots! Punk will be in, I can't see why they'd omit him.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
With Piper, Guerrero, Slaughter and Jake being added, there's only 4 more spots left open for legends. As you can see from those silhouettes it's blatantly Mr Perfect next to Edge. The other 3 I'm a bit stumped, there's a few greats that are going to miss out, I hope Snuka isn't included, L.O.D would be a nice touch or even Demolition. Million Dollar Man being a Pre-Order only at Gamestop upon release, maybe the other is Rude or Boss Man? I can't wait for this, it looks like its going to be a lot of fun!

According to IGN, LOD, Dusty and Cody along with the Dibases are DLC

I just hope Punk is one of the remaining spots, if he is in am very happy with the roster

Nice! Thats fair enough, I'll actually purchase that DLC, if they can put an over the top whacky style doomsday device on there, that would be awesome! Maybe Old School Taker or Honky Tonk Man are in the remaining spots! Punk will be in, I can't see why they'd omit him.

I imagine he'll be DLC at the very least. They have Jack Swagger in the game.

LOLZ...

landing_headshot_bigshow.png

Oh and I can't wait to play Giant v Giant with Show and Andre. Make a beast tag team too.

• Paid Members

I'm a bit disappointed with what i've seen so far. I love the roster and everything, but the moveset is just a bit too daft for my liking. It looks like Mortal Kombat or something, which is a shame.

Like someone mentioned earlier, a sequel to LOW would be preferable.

nodq.com

- Below is the full roster for WWE All Stars, which was announced today:

Non-Playable:

* Howard Finkel

* Paul Bearer

* Jerry Lawler (announcer)

* Jim Ross (announcer)

WWE Legends:

* Jimmy Snuka

* Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat

* Shawn Michaels

* "Stone Cold" Steve Austin