WWE All stars

xear

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I can imagine how glorious the 3 Amigos will be in this. It's so different to the usual THQ games that it's going to be great fun. The concept of WWE/F with the volume turned up really interests me.

It's out in the UK at the end of December according to the IGN site?

Friday 1st April is the confirmed UK release date, there's a few demo videos floating around on PSN and Xbox live now, hopefully get a playable one up in Feb too.

• Paid Members

It just gets better, I'm hoping for Jake, lod, perfect and demolition to names few. Love the fact that this could possibly be a series due to the vast amount of old names you could stick on future games. . Razor, yoko, diesel, jim powers. . so many!

If nothing else, expansion packs

Even from the trailer, I can see one of my pet peeves with wrestling games -- wrestlers (especially olden-time wrestlers) don't have movesets as big as the ones they have in games, so they end up doing loads of moves in the game that they never did. Macho Man does John Morrison's Flying Chuck there. Still, given the cartoony nature, I suppose it doesn't matter much.

But the "2 Generations... 1 Ring" tagline? The Rock and Andre The Giant weren't the same generation, THQ marketing gimps.

Even from the trailer, I can see one of my pet peeves with wrestling games -- wrestlers (especially olden-time wrestlers) don't have movesets as big as the ones they have in games, so they end up doing loads of moves in the game that they never did. Macho Man does John Morrison's Flying Chuck there. Still, given the cartoony nature, I suppose it doesn't matter much.

But the "2 Generations... 1 Ring" tagline? The Rock and Andre The Giant weren't the same generation, THQ marketing gimps.

It'd get awfully repetitive if they put in the actual movesets for each wrestler. You could always edit anything out in the create mode if there is one though.

It's out in the UK at the end of December according to the IGN site?

Wikipedia says April 1, 2011 for Europe.

Yeah it coming out in December seems too far away and a bit too close to to the release of SVR2012. Legends of Wrestlemania which was the last none SvR wrestling game came out around april or May I think

Archived