WWE All stars

xear

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was loving it, ridiculous and over the top but looking like a lot of fun until....Knockout?! No pins?

Yeah I've got to agree with that, I hope that pinfalls are in there, because it did state winner by KO in the text at the bottom of the screen, makes me think they will be in. Would be a big mistake not to include them here, might aswell re-release Wrestlemania The Arcade Game!

Was loving it, ridiculous and over the top but looking like a lot of fun until....Knockout?! No pins?

Yeah I've got to agree with that, I hope that pinfalls are in there, because it did state winner by KO in the text at the bottom of the screen, makes me think they will be in. Would be a big mistake not to include them here, might aswell re-release Wrestlemania The Arcade Game!

I'm not sure there will be pins as it came up KO and then showed a cut-scene of a pinfall and the three-count.

I'd buy it to be fair, i'd quite like a remake with the current roster on XBL or something.

After being a little underwhelmed at the depth of the roster that Michaels vs Morisson vid has got me hyped again, looks like great fun. Also in a vid linked from that cage video it shows an nWo Hogan attire. Good stuff.

What are all match types are in this, do we know yet?

Archived