WWE All stars

xear

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I rented this and i've been enjoying it so far. The Smackdown vs. Raw games have bored me for a while now so this game is a nice change. I love playing as Warrior, Perfect and Savage, but I just wish the roster was bigger. There are so many other guys I would've loved to of seen on the game.

Got the game today.....and still waiting for my PS3 to update the software. Is it just me or does the bloody system need updating everytime you buy a new game? I had to do it with UFC 10, Arkham Asylum and now this. Is this normal? Still have just under an hour to go. Fucking joke.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone's still interested in this game, the first DLC pack is released tomorrow for the 360 and it'll be available on PS3 as soon as PSN is back up. To apologise for the delay THQ are giving everyone a bonus playable character - R Fucking Truth. Originally planned for DLC Pack #2, he'll be available at some point in the future (not tomorrow with the Million Dollar Pack) for the princely sum of no money whatsoever. Which by sheer coincidence is exactly what he's worth. Still, it's nice of them to apologise by giving something away for free.

Archived