WWE All stars

xear

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Just played it on 360. It is the same as Ultimate Muscle everything about it. Same way of doing signature moves and finishers. When you get down to your last bar you can try a pin or keep fighting and nail your finisher for the KO. It plays allot slower then UM and has less types of attack's on it so far but I would have guess if the jumping spring boards was on the game Rey could do them.

Just played it on 360. It is the same as Ultimate Muscle everything about it. Same way of doing signature moves and finishers. When you get down to your last bar you can try a pin or keep fighting and nail your finisher for the KO. It plays allot slower then UM and has less types of attack's on it so far but I would have guess if the jumping spring boards was on the game Rey could do them.

is it a fun game to play ? and what different modes are there please.

• Paid Members

Not massively keen on it at all. Feels slow and clunky even with Rey, the way of doing moves is too awkward, and the reversal button may as well not be in it. Nobody has a full entrance, or even an entrance video and for some reason running drains your momentum bar so you lose signature moves if you run.

In short it's not as good as Smackdown, not even close.

• Paid Members

is it a fun game to play ? and what different modes are there please.

I think its a shit game to be fair its not a wrestling game. As a beat em up it shows its age. When you start the game you have Exhibition, Path of Champions, Fanyasy Warfare, In Exhibition mode you have Tornado Tag, Steel Cage, Extreme rules, Elmination.

The Roster at the moment looks like this.

Legends

Hulk Hogan

Rock

Andre the Giant

Jake the Snake

Ricky the Dragon

Warrior

Sgt Slaughter

HBK

Snuka

Eddie

Piper

Mr Perfect

Macho Man

Stone Cole

Current

Orton

Taker

Rey

Punk

Morrison

Drew

Sheamus

Edge (I think)

HHH

Cena

Miz

Swagger

Kane

Big Show

Kofi

• Paid Members
I couldn't get the hang of it at all. Not having proper instructions on how to hit any moves didn't help :(

I'm finding it quite easy. The instructions wont be much different to what you see on screen to be fair I don't think. Its very basic a well timed block sets up for anything you want to do pretty much.

• Paid Members
i wish games could go back to being as simple as smackdown here comes the pain , imo the most easiest and best wrestling game i have ever played.

The problem with this is how simple it is I think. Its very slow and sluggish, Unlike Ultimate Muscle was, so all the skill that was in the game has been taken out. Its REALLY basic and feels like a game for kids. "press these 2 buttons for a signature move" press these 2 buttons for a finisher. Seems like you dont need to be in the right place to do the moves as its all done via a grab then a sequence comes after it. All the skill is in the block button if you can learn to time it right it, its a bit like the TNA game. To be fair its allot more like the TNA game then any of the Smackdown vs Raw games.

Archived