WWE All stars

xear

i wish games could go back to being as simple as smackdown here comes the pain , imo the most easiest and best wrestling game i have ever played.

The problem with this is how simple it is I think. Its very slow and sluggish, Unlike Ultimate Muscle was, so all the skill that was in the game has been taken out. Its REALLY basic and feels like a game for kids. "press these 2 buttons for a signature move" press these to buttons for a finisher. Seem like you dont need to be in the right place to do the moves as its all done via a grab then a sequence comes after it. All the skill is in the block button if you can learn to time it right it end up like the TNA game. To be fair its allot more like the TNA game then any of the Smackdown vs Raw games.

that tna game is the worse wrestling game i have ever played :(

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taken from http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/wwe-all-stars/trophies/

Show/hide secret trophies Status: Visible

Sort:

The New Generation

Defeat a Legend with a Superstar.

Showing Them How It's Done

Defeat a Superstar with a Legend.

Facing the Deadman

Complete the Legends Path of Champions with any Superstar.

The Apex Predator

Complete the Superstars Path of Champions with any Superstar.

Breaking the Rules

Complete the Tag Team Path of Champions with any Superstars.

Rising Star

Complete any Path of Champions with a created Superstar.

The Next WWE Superstar

Make a created Superstar.

Reversal of Fortune

Perform at least 5 grapple reversals during a match.

Chain Gang

Perform a combo at least 5 moves in length.

Dominating

Win a match against the CPU without losing any health.

Layeth the Smacketh Down!

Win a match in under 2 minutes.

Five Moves of Doom

Execute signature moves in a single match.

Born to Fly

Perform 10 successful regular aerial moves in a single match.

Punch Drunk

Land at least 100 strikes in a single match in any mode.

Five Star Rating

Achieve a five star rating in any category while facing the CPU.

Mark of Excellence

Earn a gold medal in any match type while facing the CPU.

Make Them Humble

Win 25 matches by knockout.

Man of 1000 Holds

Win a match without using any strikes.

Over the Top

Win a Steel Cage match.

In the Spotlight

Win an online match.

Last Man Standing

Win a Fatal 4 Way Elimination match.

He's Got a Chair!

Land at least 10 successful strikes with an object in a single match.

Beating the Odds

Win a Handicap match.

Totally Extreme!

Win an Extreme Rules match.

Enhancement Talent

Win 10 online matches.

Mid Carder

Win 25 online matches.

The New Face of Cyberspace

Defeat a created Superstar in an online match with your own created Superstar.

Suck It

Win a Tornado Tag Team match as Triple H and Shawn Michaels.

Mega Powers

Win a Tornado Tag Team match as Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage.

Comeback of the Year

Win a match when your Superstar is at zero health.

Old School

Complete all Fantasy Warfare matches as a WWE Legend.

Legend Killer

Complete all Fantasy Warfare matches as a WWE Superstar.

Running Wild

Perform 50 successful finishers in any mode over the course of the game.

Slobberknocker

Win a match without using any grapples.

The Champ is Here!

Complete all three Path of Champions as John Cena.

The King of Kings

Defeat the entire WWE All Stars roster as Triple H.

The Bottom Line

Defeat the entire WWE All Stars roster with a single created Superstar.

The Ultimate Achievement

Defeat the entire Roster and all three Path of Champions as The Ultimate Warrior.

Main Eventer

Win 50 online matches.

You Can't See Me!

Win 10 consecutive online matches.

All trophies awarded

Obtain all trophies.

Secret Trophies

Hidden Trophy

Hidden Trophy

Hidden Trophy

Hidden Trophy

Hidden Trophy

• Paid Members
i wish games could go back to being as simple as smackdown here comes the pain , imo the most easiest and best wrestling game i have ever played.

The problem with this is how simple it is I think. Its very slow and sluggish, Unlike Ultimate Muscle was, so all the skill that was in the game has been taken out. Its REALLY basic and feels like a game for kids. "press these 2 buttons for a signature move" press these to buttons for a finisher. Seem like you dont need to be in the right place to do the moves as its all done via a grab then a sequence comes after it. All the skill is in the block button if you can learn to time it right it end up like the TNA game. To be fair its allot more like the TNA game then any of the Smackdown vs Raw games.

It was alright in places. The characters look good and the moves looked good. But it became repetitive and the move set was extremely limited. I'm sure if they're willing to give it a decade like the SmackDown! franchise then it could mature into a decent game, but I don't think there's going to be any sequels since there hasn't been any thus far...

• Paid Members
who does the commentery on this game and is it any good ?

Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler don't think I've heard their lines through.

Its pretty much the same as Smackdown vs Raw. *Does a dropkick to the face* King " takes a shot right to the mid section".

• Paid Members
who does the commentery on this game and is it any good ?

Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler don't think I've heard their lines through.

Its pretty much the same as Smackdown vs Raw. *Does a dropkick to the face* King " takes a shot right to the mid section".

"Look out... Ha-ha! He reversed it!" :confused:

Really? How many wrestling games have you played?

I think its ok, its basically a simple version of Smackdown vs raw, in all fairness i'm actually surprised just how much wrestling is in the game, from the trailers it looked like just jumping and slammin etc but the game has a good basic range of holds.I do wonder just how long this game will be fun tho, it does look like the sort of game you complete and never play again. Either way i will be picking it up on release

• Paid Members
I think its ok, its basically a simple version of Smackdown vs raw, in all fairness i'm actually surprised just how much wrestling is in the game, from the trailers it looked like just jumping and slammin etc but the game has a good basic range of holds.I do wonder just how long this game will be fun tho, it does look like the sort of game you complete and never play again. Either way i will be picking it up on release

What does it have in common with Smackdown Vs Raw apart from it being a wrestling game? It's nothing like SvR. Thing I had found from playing is you can get beat up by a wrestler once and just watch when it says you need to press the RB button. Then next time you play it you are ready and know when to press it, I have a feeling by the time the game comes out EVERYBODY will know all the points to reverse Warrior and Rey's moves.

What does it have in common with Smackdown Vs Raw apart from it being a wrestling game? It's nothing like SvR. Thing I had found from playing is you can get beat up by a wrestler once and just watch when it says you need to press the RB button. Then next time you play it you are ready and know when to press it, I have a feeling by the time the game comes out EVERYBODY will know all the points to reverse Warrior and Rey's moves.

Do they really not show an entire entrance for the wrestlers? That's disgraceful in this day and age if they don't, that's like early PS1 technology.

• Paid Members

Do they really not show an entire entrance for the wrestlers? That's disgraceful in this day and age if they don't, that's like early PS1 technology.

They show the first half, so in the demo Rey's entrance stops when he gets to the ring, and Warrior's stops after he's pulled on the ropes. He doesn't climb the turnbuckle or anything. Neither have titantrons either.

• Paid Members

They show the first half, so in the demo Rey's entrance stops when he gets to the ring, and Warrior's stops after he's pulled on the ropes. He doesn't climb the turnbuckle or anything. Neither have titantrons either.

I'm also pretty sure the songs are not very long they have the intro and then it just goes in a loop over and over after about 20secs.

Archived