WWE All stars

xear

This game looks good! I gave up on the SvR series as none of my mates were really that interested to take the time to learn the complex controls. The idea of an arcadey button masher with all the Legends in is exactly what I want; indeed have been suggesting for years.

Add in some online play and I'm sold.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
All this www / savage stuff is very interesting, in the last couple of years he's had a new action fig made, had a best of DVD, in this game, and probs some tv time if he gets the hof slot, who knows maybe more. It makes me think the whole steph story was a load of bollox

You mean it took Savager merchandise for you to think Macho shagging 14 year old Steph was bollox? Really?

• Paid Members

I always thought it was utter shite in fairness, but it still does the rounds doesn't it. I remember someone at wrestlslam 3 attempted to get lanny poffo to talk about it. . That went well.

I'm hoping that savage being on what seems like good terms with wwe might put an end to people suggesting that savage is a pedo, even though he is a randy savage

This looks right up my street to be honest. Hopefully it gets a decent roster too, it will be great to play as Savage though, he was the noticeable absentee from Legends of Wrestlemania, which was fun but got boring rather sharpish. With a bit of luck they'll put Warrior and Perfect in this one too, looks like a good laugh from the videos. Almost like a fifa street version of Smackdown.

• Paid Members
I always thought it was utter shite in fairness, but it still does the rounds doesn't it. I remember someone at wrestlslam 3 attempted to get lanny poffo to talk about it. . That went well.

I missed most of the Q&A that day but I’ve heard an interview with Poffo on youtube where he’s asked if he knows anything about it. He says he doesn’t know the truth because he’s always been afraid of Savage beating the fuck out of him for even asking about it.

At the q&a he pretty much shot the bloke down to a loud applause and basically said that he was there for his own credentials, not his brothers.

Anyway, i love savage, he is quality and I started watching his best of DVD a couple of days ago, so when I noticed this thread it obviously made my day.

One last thing I wondered about the whole savage / steph thing before I drop it, has anyone ever talked about it in a shoot ? Because for as long as I remember it's all just been Internet gos.

I would love a series of this game if it plays as fun as it looks and as mentioned, the likes of perfect, demolition, lod, bulldog, etc etc would be great, and hopefully an in depth 'create' mode for the likes of Owen and wcw/ecw would be boss.

Another thing I would love to see in a game would be Titan tron snips and interviews using generic and edited archive footage, I'm sure there could be points on any game where mr.perfect could appear on the torn just to claim how perfect he is before a match. (maybe there has been and I've missed it)

Glad that box shot isn't real, not a fan of it at all. It doesn't scream, "Engaging wrestling-theme arcade fighting game" to me.

Also, when did THQ re-brand?

If that's a fake it's a damn convincing one

Wouldn't be impossible for Hogan to be in this I remember both Hogan and Eddie Guerrero were both in a Legends of Wrestling game while they worked for the WWE

They're bringing out a proper arcade fightstick and joypad for this game looks nice:

http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20110121/mad-catz-wwe-stars-brawlstick-brawlpad-accessories-announced/

Archived