Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

• Moderators

Ian and Gladstone are starting to monopolise this thread, but this post is fucking gorgeous.

Go watch some Misawa or seomthing and understand how wrestling should look like you so called wrestling fan.

I saw his last match. That bump at the end looked shit. Didnt look real at all. He could have at least sold the fucking move. He just lay there.

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Curt and true. Lovely.

I loved the "RANDY ORTON ORANGE O'METER" sign that some absolute genius held up during the Punk/Orton match. If I hadn't already deleted the Torrent I'd screencap it

So you hated the show and loved a sign, fuck the PPV's you should just take the

Ian and Gladstone are starting to monopolise this thread, but this post is fucking gorgeous.

Go watch some Misawa or seomthing and understand how wrestling should look like you so called wrestling fan.

I saw his last match. That bump at the end looked shit. Didnt look real at all. He could have at least sold the fucking move. He just lay there.

Just came in to give a nomination to this, absolutely superb.

The last page of this thread is so much more entertaining than a Christopher Daniels "match" could ever hope to be. I'd love to engage in a debate over why Taker/HHH is so brilliant VS why Daniels and his BEST MOONSAULT EVER schtick is hilarious and awful but this steve rayson guy is no-selling so much stuff thrown at him I'm starting to think he's Daniels himself.

From the same thread as Ian's awesome line about Misawa. This was the icing on the cake that is that thread.

• Paid Members

Just came in to give a nomination to this, absolutely superb.

That is stunning. Had me laughing like a spaz for a good few minutes. Another nomination for Ian.

Alexander's take on the dontyouthinkyoushouldknow issue

Christ. Anyone who cares that much about looking popular on an internet forum should be preemptively placed on the sex offenders register to save time.

• Paid Members

2 Nominations in 1 here. First of all, Mark Sloan wounds Tommyboi with a lovely one liner. Gladstone then turns up with the the most perfect and funniest use of a regular GIF that i've seen. Kudos to both as my laughter has made it quite obvious i'm surfing the internet at work.

What's to stop spoilers for UK fans that buy? Also this just sounds like its a way to sell lots of velvet sky 8 by 10s but but add a gimmick you get to chat with her. Will Velvet be on a webcam while this is happening as I'm not one to suggest anything but they could have anyone on the other end pretending to be her.

Like somebody pretending to be Dixie's best friend?

blakckid.gif

Archived