1PW Return in 2011

ClutchedByTheCamel

Just saw this on 1pw website :

So the last weekend in October 2011 1PW will be bringing you the BIGGEST weekend in HISTORY. and bringing you not ONE, but TWO of the BIGGEST names to ever grace a WWE Ring.

You thought Ric Flair was big.. well. this just tops it all.

Who is that going to be then? I thought it might be HBK for an auto session, q+a etc but surely since he is still under contract for WWE they won't let him. It will prob be Hogan but can't think of who the second one will be?

They said somewhere else that cause its a 3 day weekender there not just going to be wrestling. Im guessing Jericho? But they got to survive up untill then first.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I appreciate it's wrong that some fans have been ripped off etc... and false advertising is always unforgivable. But at the end of the day 1PW claim to have learnt from their lessons

What lessons have been learned exactly that weren't the first three times?

Danny has only had things go wrong once, i know 100% for a fact that lessons have been learnt - esp for the feb and may shows.

I dont really class Jericho over Flair im just failing to think of any names? Jericho is the only one who sprung to mind who is not contracted and still fit enough to wrestle.

They didn't say to compete, the warrior is a good shout. Myself, personally speaking I would say HBK, may do an autograph session and that would be huge.

Jericho did state in an interview recently that he would never wrestle for anyone other than WWE again. Doesn't mean it wouldn't be him obviously, but he did say that.

Very true, but Wrestling and just doing a PA/Q&A/Photo & Autograph things are different things altogether

Just like with Ric Flair in 08, he was contracted to WWE still in some form.

• Paid Members
I can't wait to read about the fallout on here when this fucks up. The bigger the star booked = the more pissed off people are going to be when they find out it's actually Heabanger Mosh they'll be meeting.

Roll on October.

Hey, don't be dissing Handbanger Mosh :angry:

I can't wait to read about the fallout on here when this fucks up. The bigger the star booked = the more pissed off people are going to be when they find out it's actually Heabanger Mosh they'll be meeting.

Roll on October.

Who wouldn't want a Headbangers reunion with skirts and facepaint for all

But the issue with "Biggest Star ever booked" is very subjective as someone like Kobashi would get a lot of fans who know something about japanese wrestling yet may not attract the more casual fans. Yet if it was someone like Batista you would have a fair people who wouldn't give a fuck yet a lot of WWE fans who would fill an arena

Roll on October.

Who wouldn't want a Headbangers reunion with skirts and facepaint for all

But the issue with "Biggest Star ever booked" is very subjective as someone like Kobashi would get a lot of fans who know something about japanese wrestling yet may not attract the more casual fans. Yet if it was someone like Batista you would have a fair people who wouldn't give a fuck yet a lot of WWE fans who would fill an arena

Didn't think of Batista, he would be a huge draw.

So the last weekend in October 2011 1PW will be bringing you the BIGGEST weekend in HISTORY. and bringing you not ONE, but TWO of the BIGGEST names to ever grace a WWE Ring.

You thought Ric Flair was big.. well. this just tops it all.

Muhammed_Ali.jpg

chuck_norris.jpg

???

Archived