1PW Return in 2011

ClutchedByTheCamel

I can't wait to read about the fallout on here when this fucks up. The bigger the star booked = the more pissed off people are going to be when they find out it's actually Heabanger Mosh they'll be meeting.

They delivered as promised Bret Hart, Rob Van Dam and Ric Flair in the last few events before the close, as well as loads of other former WWF and ECW upper / mid card names in the same year.

Your level of 1PW hate seems unnatural mucker, have they done something to you personally?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't wait to read about the fallout on here when this fucks up. The bigger the star booked = the more pissed off people are going to be when they find out it's actually Heabanger Mosh they'll be meeting.

They delivered as promised Bret Hart, Rob Van Dam and Ric Flair in the last few events before the close, as well as loads of other former WWF and ECW upper / mid card names in the same year. and Beer Money, Desmond Wolfe, Kevin Thorn, Jimmy Jacobs, Davey Richards, Chris Hero, Delirious, Steve Corino? pretty much everyone we ever said apart from: The Pope - who was injured - and new visa laws we couldn't get a new import sorted in time, and Sean Morley, who we announced we wouldn't bring him as we didn't get his flight. not like we hid it. and tried to cover up in some conspiracy we openly admitted to everyone :)

Your level of 1PW hate seems unnatural mucker, have they done something to you personally?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Hello,

I just wanted to ask a couple of thing, i did send you an email via your site but haven't heard back yet. I was wondering what exactly is included in all of your ticket price ranges? I noticed a few different prices ranges obvously with the most expensive ticket offering a hotel room.

Can you reply with the ticket name and what you actually get for that price?

Also, if someone bought a general or gold ticket, how much would the Q&A.. autographs and pictures cost extra??

My second question was based on your roster page, your full time roster states that 2 cold scorpio is an active member. When will he be back over?

cheers

Hello,

I just wanted to ask a couple of thing, i did send you an email via your site but haven't heard back yet. I was wondering what exactly is included in all of your ticket price ranges? I noticed a few different prices ranges obvously with the most expensive ticket offering a hotel room.

Can you reply with the ticket name and what you actually get for that price? you get the ticket only unless you get a package deal. which includes a lot more. so if you buy a standard ringside / action seat / tier, you get just that. a seat :)

Also, if someone bought a general or gold ticket, how much would the Q&A..autographs and pictures cost extra?? Pictures/Autographs will be determined by the stars. in there contracts we have a pre agreed deal where we get x amount of photos and autographs for a set fee. after that allocation is hit. its down to the stars to charge. all the allocated things are put into the package deals

My second question was based on your roster page, your full time roster states that 2 cold scorpio is an active member. When will he be back over? keep your eyes on the news feeds and you will find out :)

cheers

But you didnt lose money.. you were fully refunded.

Fludder - is happy with an agreement we have as is Daz Keaton. so there isnt actually any real loss of money like you are still claiming.

Anyways, while i could stay here and go back and fourth. actions do speak louder than any words typed on a forum :)

im far from an ass licker to 1pw but I have had cash refund plus extras.

Even though last year had its problems, as a fan I must say that I had the greatest weekend ever last year!

I met two lads I now class as really good friends and you actually cant put a price on that (but my refund helps).

We will see what the future brings, but if its true what im hearing then some people will have to swallow their pride as we cant miss out.

Oviously 1PW have to rebuild a reputation and I hope they manage it and have a good year because who else has given us imports?

101, that Roddy Piper/Shelton Benjamin Promotion, Wrestleslam, Wrestlezone Ireland, Squared Circle, VPW plus others have let us down so what we got to lose?

If your worried then wait until the paypal 45days before the show so your covered?

• Paid Members
Aye as Fludder says, wait for the 45 Day thing on PayPal, or just send me a email reserve your tickets and pay on the day.. even better?

The problem personally is I live about 2 hours+ away, so paying on the door would still mean if theres a major fuck up on the day, or its it starts late and ends late then I've still lost out in money or I don't get home till sill o'clock which spoils things a bit.

The fact that, while no offense is meant to any one involved, it has been known to happen means I'd leave it till the morning but still be investing a great amount of time and money to get up there for some fuck up at the door. This means I'd want a bigger feeling show to get me to take the risk, however the bigger the show the more likely I'd think theres going to be a problem. It's a catch 22 and my heart says to go along because the shows I've seen on tape and live have been enjoyable but my head just screams "careful now".

• Moderators

Despite putting their "Chester" show in Deeside Ice Rink, which other than having a Makro, and a half decent Karting place in Sandycroft, near it has no fucking redeeming features (especially for travel considering to the two large urban conurbations near it, of which one is Chester itself.) I'm going to give them a bit of trust.

Archived