1PW Return in 2011

ClutchedByTheCamel

Not sure if this has been covered (sorry if it has) but I was on the 1PW site and seen they had scheduled these dates:

1PW: The New Dawn

February 26th 2011

Ellesmere Port

1PW: Countdown

May 27th 2011

Ellesmere Port

1PW: The Last Stand

May 28th 2011

Chester

1PW: Live

July 30th 2011

Ellesmere Port

1PW: Live

September 17th 2011

Ellesmere Port

The Anniversary: 1PW Comes Home

October 29th 2011

Doncaster Dome, Doncaster

Hope this is helpful was just wondering has anybodies views changed on the promotion and whether 1PW will last long.

Hope the best for them in there return.

http://www.oneprowrestling.com/events.php <----- Check it for yourself incase anyone thinks im making stuff up.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought someone who seemed like a reliable source (forget who it was) said the Dome didnt want any wrestling there any more. Anyway, if run right I am sure it will be a good thing, if not then it wont be but I am stating the obvious. All the sounds being made from behind the scenes suggest lessons have been learned, not sure how pre sales will go though due to previous issues. People will either love this return or profusely hate it.

It was mentioned briefly but before any dates were announced, undoubtedly a big topic for discussion on here

Would love to see them come back, need more big shows in the North and more Scottish wrestlers coming down to England. But after the non-payment last time, how many of the big UK stars are going to want to appear for them?

Is it just me, or should they really be calling one of their events "Last Stand" - seems to be tempting fate!

Great news - perhaps we will finally get some super-shows on UK soil again. On the 1PW Facebook page they have dropped hints that the New Age Outlaws may appear for 1PW, and they are also releasing a 1PW NWO style shirt (another hint talent wise? X-pac and Hall?).

• Paid Members

I would love it if 1PW would turn into a fed which builds the company around young British workers and brings in really old and immobile wrestlers from the Attitude era, instead of the likes of RVD and Davey Richards. I'd love to see Scott Hall, the Outlaws and Bob Holly coming over to wrestle Britains finest.

I would love it if 1PW would turn into a fed which builds the company around young British workers and brings in really old and immobile wrestlers from the Attitude era, instead of the likes of RVD and Davey Richards. I'd love to see Scott Hall, the Outlaws and Bob Holly coming over to wrestle Britains finest.

....Don't forget Adam Bomb!

I like this idea a lot. Surely they'd draw better than the indie darlings they usually bring over. I'd be up for a bit of Hardcore Bob on the UK scene. I'd love to see him potato some pale, skinny British kids I've never heard of. And I'd definitely turn out to see Scott Hall put in a half-arsed performance while sloshed out of his mind. In fact, I'd demand my money back if he was anything less than completely unprofessional. Wrestling is meant to be fun dammit!

I'd also like to see 1PW book Len from The Smoking Room. And Clint, I bet he could throw a mean moonsault. And if Emma Kennedy turns up, I'll be in the front fucking row!

Archived