1PW Return in 2011

ClutchedByTheCamel

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

No offence to 1pw, but if Mr sloans if running a show in may, i'll be going to that one. No need to even think about it.

As for 1pw, ive had problems with them in the past (having various slanging matches with them over unprofessional conduct), but if they make a go of it, then fair dues to them. I know a few guys who worked one of ther last shows, so it'd be nice to see them get chances on there shows again.

Bar that, i wont be attending any 1pw show in the near future, as i do mainly save up a bit for the amech shows!

Forgive me for the bluntness of the question, but The Four Horsemen, 1PW's 'official' UKFF spokes person, who are you in the 'real' world?

Because I always assumed you were the wrestler formerly known as Dirty Oil.

You are indeed correct Cobystag as 'The Four Horsemen' is Internet legend and shitarse 50 entrant Dirrty Oil.

I wonder how he manage to get the job of Internet spokesman for 1PW with him being in jail for the last few months.

Forgive me for the bluntness of the question, but The Four Horsemen, 1PW's 'official' UKFF spokes person, who are you in the 'real' world?

You are indeed correct Cobystag as 'The Four Horsemen' is Internet legend and shitarse 50 entrant Dirrty Oil.

I wonder how he manage to get the job of Internet spokesman for 1PW with him being in jail for the last few months.

The legend that is Dirty Oil!

So the 1PW team is now made up of someone who has recently went to jail as well as the old regime who still have outstanding payments to make?

It's a shame that 1PW whilst looking strong on shows was always let down by those in charge.

So the 1PW team is now made up of someone who has recently went to jail as well as the old regime who still have outstanding payments to make?

It's a shame that 1PW whilst looking strong on shows was always let down by those in charge.

Didn't Danny Rodds and Dirty Oil both work 1PW security a few years ago?

• Paid Members

Well according to the Shitarse 50, Dirty Oil

Worked security at 1PW shows until he was caught red-handed stealing DVDs - but told everyone he volunteered to 'step back from the business' because he 'wasn't enjoying it any more' and was 'worried about getting too close'.

Dont know how true that is mind.

• Paid Members

Well according to the Shitarse 50, Dirty Oil

Worked security at 1PW shows until he was caught red-handed stealing DVDs - but told everyone he volunteered to 'step back from the business' because he 'wasn't enjoying it any more' and was 'worried about getting too close'.

Dont know how true that is mind.

Wow, i remeber that, not sure if its him 100% like, but if it is him..........they have no chance in my books.

Again all the best, as if people get paid, it'd good for them, but otherwise 1pw is turning into that shit nightclub/pub in your local town. It keeps re-opening , but the name has been tainted.

• Paid Members
That video is a joke. I liked the original promotion it had it's place. This should had died back in 2006.

Unfortunately that's what happens when you get someone you know to do stuff on the cheap, or free. Although their synopsis makes me laugh:

Disclaimer: The videos used in this do not belong to myself. they were used from a public youtube account. and we have been advised that we do fall under the category of "The Fair Use Law" - Also each video clip is less then 30 Seconds.

- Fair use law allows you to use content without permission:

- Small unsubstantial amount (not giving away the most premium parts.

- for parody, education or criticism

Using WWE copyrighted footage to create a promotional video does not fall under parody, education, or criticism. Bless them and their na

How retarded would you have to be to think using a competitor's copyrighted footage, trademarks, and intellectual property to promote your own company and events, falls under "Fair Use"? :laugh: I hope for their sake 1PW aren't even on WWE's radar.

Archived