1PW Return in 2011

ClutchedByTheCamel

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I was in talks with Danny regarding the organisation's website but declined the project due to some questionable practices.

What a guy.

which one the promoter with 'questionable practices' or the web designer who cant wait to tell the UKFF, neither seems professional

I think my post was taken out of context a bit. I was merely highlighting if you're expecting the same ol' shit, then I think you're going to be pleased.

So basically 1PW becomes VPW?

In terms on drawing fans thats not a bad thing. If they can just have less hammy one night storylines that appeal to a wider audience and keep better production values then they would be fantastic.

In the past internet darlings have always drawn less than ex WWE guys, even Billy Gunn still draws and he hasnt been in the WWE for 6+ years and TNA for going on 2.

Although I hope they bring in some ex WWE/ Prominent TNA guys from recent times.

WGTT

Matt Hardy

Daniels

Bob Holly

The list could go on

• Paid Members
Once again the UKFF has written off something before its even had chance to establish exactly whats happening regarding the promotion.

Will be interesting to see exactly what happens with this incarnation of the brand. Give the guys a chance.

Did you miss the last two incarnations led by the same owners then...?

Once again the UKFF has written off something before its even had chance to establish exactly whats happening regarding the promotion.

Will be interesting to see exactly what happens with this incarnation of the brand. Give the guys a chance.

How many fucking chances are this lot worth ?

How did this thread even get started seeing as the events page is the only page on the website that works!

You would have to hope these guys have learned from any previous errors they might have made.

I mean they gotta have done some things right too. Last time i checked they were still the only UK promotion to have had their DVD's being distributed nationally and in the racks at multiples.

The Anniversary: 1PW Comes Home

October 29th 2011

Doncaster Dome, Doncaster

This show seems to have been removed from

http://www.oneprowrestling.com/events.php <----- Check it for yourself incase anyone thinks im making stuff up.

this link.

Which I'm pretty gutted about. I'd love to see them back in the Donny Dome.

Archived