1PW Return in 2011

ClutchedByTheCamel

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was expecting Nash. I'd think about going with Nash. Gunn and James I can see at VPW every now and then.

when they actually show up? :laugh:

C'mon this is 1PW and VPW. You decide to go on the day if they've arrived! :thumbsup:

At least with 1PW if one of the imports does not arrive there are normally plenty more !

• Paid Members
I was expecting Nash. I'd think about going with Nash. Gunn and James I can see at VPW every now and then.

C'mon this is 1PW and VPW. You decide to go on the day if they've arrived! :thumbsup:

At least with 1PW if one of the imports does not arrive there are normally plenty more !

Which is still worth fuck all if the wrestler you paid to see doesn't turn up. How 1PW are running another show I do not know, ridiculous.

Which is still worth fuck all if the wrestler you paid to see doesn't turn up. How 1PW are running another show I do not know, ridiculous.

But you still have to remember that a wrestler not arriving is not always the company's fault.

And there we have the winning post. How they keep running is beyond me, and is absolute proof that British wrestling fans will buy anything, absolutely anything if they throw in a token video from someone with even a fiftieth of a name. Sad really that the fans allow this garbage. They are the problem.

Yes 1PW have had their troubles but most of the people on this thread, by the sounds of it, haven't been to any of the recent(ish) 1PW shows and are just bad-mouthing them because of what they've read/heard on here about wrestlers not getting paid etc....

The last few supershows they put on were some of the best shows to take place in the UK during that period. Lets look at look who they DID deliver on: Beery Money, Abyss, Jerry Lynn, RVD, Kevin Thorn, Desmonde Wolf etc.... In fact during their last run of shows the only cancellations I can think of were The Pope (who was injured so couldn't make it ) and Val Venis who was on the undercard for one of their shows. They delivered on pretty much ALL their announced headliners. Whilst PW101 was a bit of a joke I'd say 1PW put on some successful shows.

I appreciate it's wrong that some fans have been ripped off etc... and false advertising is always unforgivable. But at the end of the day 1PW claim to have learnt from their lessons and say they have enough cash to run these shows even if ticket sales are poor. When you look at the names they've delivered in the past and the quality of the shows they've put on I don't see any reason to think these shows will be great.

Also, I may be wrong on this, but I'm sure Danny said you can RESERVE tickets now and then pay nearer the time so you are covered by paypal protection.

Just saw this on 1pw website :

So the last weekend in October 2011 1PW will be bringing you the BIGGEST weekend in HISTORY. and bringing you not ONE, but TWO of the BIGGEST names to ever grace a WWE Ring.

You thought Ric Flair was big.. well. this just tops it all.

Who is that going to be then? I thought it might be HBK for an auto session, q+a etc but surely since he is still under contract for WWE they won't let him. It will prob be Hogan but can't think of who the second one will be?

Archived