1PW Return in 2011

ClutchedByTheCamel

Fair play to Danny Rodd. 1PW have had terrible moments in the past, but as far as what I can see now, they really are trying to sort themselves out. I criticised 1PW on the Download Festival forum, and I did ask Danny about all the problems in the past and some of the obvious controversies, but everything seems to be ironed out. He really is making an effort this time and I've been very impressed thus far.

Of course it could all turn to shit again, but of all the different 'generations' of 1PW, this one I'm most convinced by.

Synfection? :confused:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

To be fair, i have given the old 1pw management some stick in the past, but bar a bit to much posting in response to random comments (to be fair unless its something thats more of a question than people giving you rubbish, ignore them), 1pw seem to be getting stuff on track for this show.

Took a gander at there website, and whilst some little bits stick out (but then again im at work so maybe thats why its a bit hit/miss visually in areas), they have picked up where they left off......stripped stone/spud of the titles (although i would of like to see spud still as champ, stone i can understand), and sorted relevent Tournaments out for said belts.

Either way its bit to far out for me for me, and i'll be honest and say id rather wait until the first few shows are down to see how it goes, but otherwise good luck with everything and i hope it all works out this time! Again i know a few people you book, so either way work for them is always good.

Good luck!

But you didnt lose money.. you were fully refunded.

Fludder - is happy with an agreement we have as is Daz Keaton. so there isnt actually any real loss of money like you are still claiming.

Anyways, while i could stay here and go back and fourth. actions do speak louder than any words typed on a forum :)

Ok here we go.

Please point out where I'm still claiming that I lost money. If you read the thread I actually state that I was given a refund. I'll break things down for you:

1. It was paypal that refunded the transaction due to the time limit on the dispute being reached, not you.

2. You blocked my phone number when I tried calling you about it and ignored all emails.

3. You took money for an object that wasnt in your posession and was not your property to offer for sale. If you hadn't taken lied about having it, there would be no need to refund anything. This is known as fraud.

I arent here to argue with you, future actions do speak louder than words on a forum, but past actions can not be erased. Call me whatever you want or make up more claims, I will not reply. All I'm trying to do is warn others so that they dont lose any money (or have it taken only to be refunded later, take your pick).

• Paid Members
Yep.

Ahh Hello :) nice to see a positive forum member :thumbsup:

I know you get a lot of shit on here, but surely some of whats said that you wouldn't dub as "positive" is just as important as the people who big you up if you read between the lines.

Also, theres a lot to be said with how you deal with that too. For example to say you, I assume its you, have sold some one something you don't own and had no intention to supply, and now say "ohh, well you got your money back though" is not filling me with faith and missing the point that the actions themselves are not the foundation of a great reputation. Thats just an example, but if your marketing you company through here, and I assume you are judging by the sig and this is a chunk of your market, then how you post and what you post should be as professional as possible I'd assume.

Yep.

Ahh Hello :) nice to see a positive forum member :thumbsup:

I know you get a lot of shit on here, but surely some of whats said that you wouldn't dub as "positive" is just as important as the people who big you up if you read between the lines.

Also, theres a lot to be said with how you deal with that too. For example to say you, I assume its you, have sold some one something you don't own and had no intention to supply, and now say "ohh, well you got your money back though" is not filling me with faith and missing the point that the actions themselves are not the foundation of a great reputation. Thats just an example, but if your marketing you company through here, and I assume you are judging by the sig and this is a chunk of your market, then how you post and what you post should be as professional as possible I'd assume.

Most defiantly i can happily take negative criticism along with positive comments! And to a degree if we were to go back through these 14 pages on this very thread and see exactly how many times I’ve responded to all the crap and silly stuff that’s that has been thrown our way.. you would see that I’ve barely replied to anything, as what’s the point? It doesn’t get anywhere? As soon as someone tries to make a defending opinion or what not its ripped apart.

Why bother going to all the time and effort for a few internet fans? that most probably don’t even attend the shows in the 1st place? At the end of the day, your either going to come to the shows or your not regardless if we post on here or not. I could come on here all guns blazing and say 1PW is doing this, 1PW is doing that! but why?

If people want to know what 1PW is doing check out the website or the facebook. If you hate us and cant stand us, don’t go to the site, I wont actively advertise shows on here anymore just like a few other promotions I know wont, the UKFF is not a big chunk of our market that’s what some people seem to be forgetting. You’re a minority in effect. Out of every show we do. Really I would hazard a guess of half a dozen, maybe a dozen max would come to the shows of these forums, In the grand scheme of things. The UKFF is a tiny market stream for any company. (edit just noticed our very own Mr Steve Lynskey has shilled our 1st return show lol nice 1)

RE the belt, I have openly talked about the exact situation behind that on my facebook, and on my blog as regardless of what people said on here, they only know a small fraction of the truth. While some of what Darren X has posted is true, the actual reasons behind it are totally different and have not been posted here! (point number 3, yes I had taken money for something that was not in my possession, but as a company its 1PWs property.

However when you 1st contacted me I sent Chris a message straight away, as we had announced PITP wasn’t going ahead and he was still owed money. So I messaged him and told him a fan wanted to sell the belts, and that was it, the money was sent to my friend’s paypal, never withdrawn, and it stayed there until he came back off holiday over the summer. Points 1 & 2 however are BS as I did answer a good number of your calls) this whole situation was all discussed a long time ago. And again that’s down to peoples opinions on what they think on that. Just like now, Chris cannot legally sell the belts without 1PWs permission as we own the logo / branding used on the belts. Not him. Anyway Darren you said you wouldn’t post on here again so my email is on the 1PW site should you wish to talk about this anymore.

Honestly I'm kinda glad Lynskey posted some show details because Hayes vs Cole and Kirby vs Dar look like two great matches.

But like the rest of the net community I'll umm and ahh about going until the day :)

Sweet, end of the day that's all we can ask for. we don't expect anyone to "trust" us any time soon. let the shows do the talking for us not posts and promises made on a forum :)

all our news goes directly to Facebook and the website when its fully finished so i would bookmark one of them really. i personally wont actively advertise shows here anymore. but if Lynskey is then thats fine.

fair play, is anyone from here going The Download Festival this year?? Me and Adam have written some AMAZING matches. we have 17 matches written out of 30.

Coming to Download is

Davey Richards, Colt Cabana & Kevin Thorn. so if any of you are going Download your in for 5 nights of brilliant wrestling!

Anyway if you want to find out anymore about 1PW Events its all here

http://www.facebook.com/official1PW?v=app_2344061033 and/or here http://www.oneprowrestling.com/events.php

• Paid Members

I was just wondering...

I honestly couldnt afford the super ticket prices and would already have a place to stay anyway, but if i bought a general ticket, how much would i expect to pay to meet and get sigs and pics with pac, gunn and dogg?

cheers

I was just wondering...

I honestly couldnt afford the super ticket prices and would already have a place to stay anyway, but if i bought a general ticket, how much would i expect to pay to meet and get sigs and pics with pac, gunn and dogg?

cheers

be usuall my guess,

I was just wondering...

cheers

be usuall my guess,

Archived