The Bad Touch

DoctorWho

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He really is. Man, Carbomb would have LOVED this thread.

Incidentally, a colleague just came into my room, so obviously I minimised this page. Then once he'd left I noticed on my taskbar at the bottom is just said "Masturbation".

:(

• Moderators

Incidentally, a colleague just came into my room, so obviously I minimised this page. Then once he'd left I noticed on my taskbar at the bottom is just said "Masturbation".

:laugh: I did the exact same thing earlier...

• Paid Members

Do you reckon that's why he's not been around recently - off holidaying in Bangkok?

I haven't seen many shemale sites recently, actually. The popular thing at the moment seems to be BDSM and uniform fetish.

• Paid Members

Snap! It was the new girl too :( She's has a cracking set of legs but a face McDonalds paper bags were invented for! I thought she was in her 50's trying to keep looking young and failing. Turns out she's in her late 30's :omg:

Edited by DJ Kris

• Moderators

:laugh: I did the exact same thing earlier...

Me too :(

Luckily he was too distracted by my masturbating to look at the monitor.

Someone dropped some science on this last time the topic came up on the forum. Something to do with it being a longstanding part of the culture in certain places. I think that might have just been in relation to South East Asia though..

I have the unerring feeling that was me who did that, probably, ish

South America

There are the Muxe in Mexico and alsoa brief run down of the ins and outs of Transexuals in Brasil

They answer some questions but not all

• Paid Members
This needs to be merged with that thread where I wax lyrical about Razzle, really.

The mag, Razzle Loki sir? I remember it well. Euro 88. I was 8 years old. My mates da went to Germany so when his ma was in work, we went through his da's drawers and found a stack of Razzle mags, and all I remember was thinking 'It's all like roast beef and what's on me sammidges in school' and I wondered why there was white yoghurt over the ladies faces and why that had any relevance to being rude?

Good times...