The 2010 UKFF UK50(+) - Results

Big Benny HG

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best thing on the UKFF this year or atleast joint first with the guy who didn't realise his wife was cheating on him.

Please somebody book Surf Graffiti vs New Jack

I know I'm late joining the party, but I only heard about this last night. This is absolute pure liquid GOLD right here. Fantastic. Well done kid, on blackballing yourself from every promotion ever. No wonder you're opening your own place up, no-one else will have you. Enjoy being champion of your promotion until your money runs out. May I suggest this as your entrance music:

And can someone PM me with the link to the bloke who didn't realise his wife was cheating on him? Not heard about that one before.

• Paid Members
Best thing on the UKFF this year or atleast joint first with the guy who didn't realise his wife was cheating on him.

And can someone PM me with the link to the bloke who didn't realise his wife was cheating on him? Not heard about that one before.

Would that be "which wrestling promotion has a red, blue and black 4 sided ring?". If it is, the URL is below...

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=117466

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Would that be "which wrestling promotion has a red, blue and black 4 sided ring?". If it is, the URL is below...

Oh,I'd forgotten this. Fucking splendid.

Oh,I'd forgotten this. Fucking splendid.

:laugh: I wanna know what happened! Awesome stuff.

As a former poster, it'd take a lot to bring me back here, but this thread has done it. Big Benny, you have my sympathy and I hope nothing weird or bad has happened as a result of this oddness.

Also, Surf Graffiti, as I'm sure you're reading this thread, I'd look forward to a lot of "you're that guy who got his mum to complain to the police about something written about him on the internet, aren't you? Sorry, we can't use you" phone calls and emails in the years to come.

• Paid Members

Anyway.... back to the business at hand.

The 2010 UKFF UK50 so far:

50 Joseph Conners

49 Wolfgang

48 Red Lightning

47 Mohmed Ameen

46 Robbie X

45 Lion Kid

44 JD Knight

43 Noam Dar

42 Damien O'Connor

41 Danny Garnell

40 Keith Myatt

39 Danny Hope

38 Nathan Cruz

37 Val Kabious

36 Robbie Dynamite

35 Sam Bailey

34 Scott Renwick

33 Mikey Whiplash

32 Derice Coffie

31 T-Bone

30 Sha Samuels

29 BT Gunn

28 Kid Fite

27 Paul Malen

26 James Mason

25 Mad Man Manson

24 RJ Singh

23 Terry Frazier

22 Alex Shane

No. 21 - Leroy Kincaide

Score: 159 points

Total 1st place rankings in 2010 votes: 2

2009 ranking: 37th

2008 ranking: not listed

2007 ranking: not listed

2006 ranking: 40th

2005 ranking: not listed

leroy.jpg

Photo - Tony Knox

Who is he?

Appearing in 2 consecutive UKFF UK50s for only the first time, Leroy Kincaide achieves his highest ever ranking in 2010..... Explosive, muscular rapper/wrestle from London has finally achieved consistent main event-level status, including a reign as Undisputed British Heavyweight Champion. Noted for such moves as the spear and the Spiral Tap, Kincaide also ventured north with 1PW....

In the summer of 2009 in IPW:UK, Leroy was part of a 4-man contendership rankings series. He had already beaten Dave Moralez in the first round, and so faced Terry Frazier for the All-England/British National Championship and the number one contender's slot for the IPW:UK Heavyweight Title. Taking place at "Summer Sizzler 2009" in Sittingbourne, Leroy pinned Terry in a decent match..... Kincaide's subsequent shot at Alex Shane's IPW:UK Heavyweight title was one of the feature bouts of the "5th Anniversary Show" in September. Despite plenty of silliness, Leroy overcame "The Showstealer" to add IPW:UK's main belt to his championship collection and create the Undisputed British Heavyweight Championship.....

Following a brief time-out with a should injury, Kincaide's first defence was scheduled to be against Cumbrian hardman Johnny Moss at "Brawl at the Hall" in November. However, "The Vigilante" was unable to make the appearance and so Leroy was to defend against a mystery opponent, revealed to be touring former ROH and WSX star Jimmy Jacobs. Leroy pinned Jacobs with the spear in a good match..... Kincaide's scheduled defence against TV's "Wipeout" winner and Thrillers member Ricky Hype in December also didn't happen, as Kincaide was attacked by another Thriller, Joel Redman, before the match. The bout with Hype was set-up again later that night for 2010.... The rearranged bout with Moss in February also failed to occur, when Moss was again unable to appear. Instead, Leroy was matched with Big, Bad Dave Mastiff in a rematch from their contenders series match the previous May. In a result few saw coming, Dave got his revenge by hitting Kincaide with a massive senton to take the belt and end Leroy's 5-month reign..... The long-promised bout against "Mr Fitness" Ricky Hype finally took place in Swanley in March, with Kincaide gaining the win to earn a rematch against Mastiff for some point in the future. Leroy retained his claim to number one contendership by defeating Joel Redman at the "2010 Sittingbourne Spectacular" in April. Following the bout, returning Iestyn Rees was brought into the ring for a UFC-style face-to-face to garner interest in a future contenders match between the two. When they did fight in June, Kincaide made short work of Rees, pinning him in a very short bout, to solidify his claims to an Undisputed British Heavyweight Title rematch (currently scheduled for October).....

Leroy made his 1PW debut at the "4th Anniversary Show" in Doncaster last November, appearing as a new member of the heel Prophets of Liberty faction and assisting them in their win over Iceman and Keith Myatt. He returned to the promotion in March as the PoL beat Ruffneck, Mad Man Manson, Iceman and Myatt in an 8-man war.....

What did the UKFF think?

"Probably one of the best looks in the country, can do the hard hitting brawling style as well as doing lots of dives and the occasional flip. Makes things look legit"

"Had a tremendous match with Alex Shane at the IPW:UK anniversary show and should of kept the belt longer. He looks like a star, wrestes like a star and is rightly the face of the FWA resistance. If there is one UK worker deserving of a contract with an American fed right now Leroy is the man"

"Amazing look, amazing promo, amazing wrestler. Only problem could be that he is slightly too small (height-wise) to crack America"

"Best athlete on the British scene today. Can do everything you can think and more. Knows his character and uses that to his advantage"

"A brilliant look, his performances always look believable and genuinely entertaining to watch, both as a heel and blue eye"

"He

• Paid Members

26910_368426833329_690198329_3587949_390837_n.jpg

His ring jacket looks like it is made out of the same material that old ladies use to cover their ironing boards. I know that the phrase "Covering an old ladies ironing board" sounds like it belongs in the sexual fetish thread, but on this occasion I can assure you I really mean ironing board cover.

Id say it is more like the wipeable plastic table cloth.

On topic well done to Leroy.

• Paid Members

No. 20 - Cameron Kraze

Score: 165 points

Total 1st place rankings in 2010 votes: 0

2009 ranking: 20th

2008 ranking: 33rd

2007 ranking: not listed

2006 ranking: not listed

2005 ranking: not listed

cameron.jpg

Who is he?

West Yorkshire-based wrestler who appears as either heel or babyface across the north of England. Presented as a main event-level competitor in 3CW, DPW and NBW/GNP, and part of Dirk Feelgood's evil Masterplan faction in GPW, Kraze retains the exact same ranking he held last year in making his 3rd consecutive UKFF UK50.....

Cameron debuted for Wigan's GPW in July 2009, in a losing effort to British Champion Sam Bailey. He was then defeated by Danny Hope at "Friday Night Thriller III" in October, but found direction in the promotion when it was revealed later that night that Kraze was Dirk Feelgood's first recruit in The Masterplan. Kraze joined Dirk in beating down Dylan Roberts, only to be run off by Si Valour. Cameron made his 3rd appearance of the night when he and Dirk made a revenge attack on Valour before his match with Cyanide. As Dirk repeatedly attempted to recruit Roberts into The Masterplan, Cameron and Dirk attacked Roberts' tag partner Valour again in November, taking him out of an 8-man tag match as the feud continued..... Feelgood vs. Valour in February 2010 ended in disqualification when Dirk used a chair, but Cameron was again out to join the vicious beatdown of Si. Dylan Roberts eventually ran out to save, but long after The Masterplan had taken out his partner. Later that night, Cameron's match with Roberts again saw Dirk unsuccessfully try to bring Dylan into the fold, before Kraze pinned Roberts with a Yakuza kick. Months' worth of angles, situations and matches this led to a big tag bout on the March show. There, The Masterplan were able to isolate the man they had being trying to recruit in the ring for an extended period, only for Valour to finally tag in, shockingly turn on Roberts and walk out to give Cameron and Dirk the countout win..... In April, Si Valour's own request to join The Masterplan was turned down, confirming that Cameron and Dirk knew nothing of Valour's actions the previous month. That night, Kraze fought for number one contendership to the GPW Heavyweight Championship in a 3-way elimination bout; his oppoents were familar foes from 3CW, Martin Kirby and El Ligero. Kraze was out first when the fan favourites teamed up on him..... Kraze took part in May's 30-man rumble, but was eliminated by Roberts.....

Up in the north-east's 3CW, Cameron Kraze continued to be presented as the top heel in the promotion. El Ligero had beaten Kraze for the 3CW Championship earlier in the year, but the title was returned to Kraze in August 2009 when Ligero went down to an injury. Kraze's 2nd reign was short-lived, however, when Scotland's Darkside immediately beat him in a no-DQ match in Northallerton. When new 3CW Champion Darkside was unable to appear at the annual "Darkest Deeds" event in September in Billingham, however, the evening's 20-man rumble suddenly became a bout to crown a new champion. Kraze looked a strong favourite throughout the bout, and it appeared to all that he had won the entire thing, until the 20th and final entrant was revealed to be a surprise in the return of El Ligero. Ligero tossed Kraze over the ropes to take the belt..... Since Darkside hadn't actually lost the belt, 3CW now recognised a "British" champion and a "Heavyweight" champion until the belts could be unified. On the November Billingham show, Cameron issued a tag match challenge to both Champions, choosing down-and-out Mohmed Ameen from the crowd as his partner against Darkside and Ligero for the main event. Team Cameron Kraze, as they would become known, earned the win as the two champs were unable to get along..... Kraze was all over 3CW's February show, managing to get into a huge brawl with "The Violence" Mr Aisu, a showdown with returning Stevie Lynn, and then run out and attack both El Ligero and Darkside in their title unification bout, causing a no-contest to be called and continuing the double title controversy. A massive 3-way contest to finally put an end to the title situation was signed for the April's "6th Anniversary Show" in Billingham.... To build the 3-way, Kraze and Ameen were defeated by Ligero and Darkside in Northallerton, before the epic encounter the following month. In Billingham, an excellent epic encounter saw Kraze, Ligero and Darkside fight all over the building, exchange heart-stopping near-falls and survive numerous convincing false finishes in their 3-way dance. Kraze was out first in a bout where Ligero went to to claim all the gold.....

As a babyface, Kraze has continued to be pushed as the hometown hero for the Morley-based DPW, going after title holder CJ Banks, after Banks had beaten him in the bout to crown the first champion. On his road to the title, Kraze was forced to fight both Kid Fite and Liam Thomson in the same night by heel general manager (and CJ Banks associate) Christopher Brammer, but came out victorious. In December, Kraze picked the returning Bingo Ballance as his tag partner to beat Banks and his enforcer "Big Dog" Rainz, thus earning a shot at Banks' belt at the promotion's 2nd anniversary event the following March. There, in the main event of DPW's biggest event to that point, Kraze finally overcame Banks to lift the DPW gold.....

What did the UKFF think?

"Why he isn't on more shows is beyond me, always has a strong showing"

"Solid worker, I've always thought is a good babyface"

"Not often I see him have a dull match"

"Improves everytime I see him"

"Great as a face, full of charisma"

"Whilst not the flashiest or possesor of the prettiest moveset, Kraze is very solid and smashmouth in his delivery of offence. Can work a crowd well and generally one of the most underrated on the scene"

"For me one of the very best heels in the country, needs more exposure ASAP"

"What an absolute bastard. He is someone you don