The 2010 UKFF UK50(+) - Results

Big Benny HG

It's all just harmless fun really, I know Mr Gordon well enough to know this wont hurt his feelings, in fact im sure there's a small amount of pride taken from this. The fact that so many people have voted for him in anything im sure brings a smile.

Also having worked with the guy fairly recently and watched his work, he may not be the greatest but he does have ability and can also engage the crowd. Yeah he's a bit sloppy and sometimes heavy handed but I would gladly work with the him anytime.

Plus, at least he's not Ronin!

thats right Gilligan is not Ronin and according to this Ronin is actually better than him!

Ive never seen Gilligan wrestle but from a manager and commentary perspective I think he is terrific.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
"Think's he's so much better than everyone else in wrestling becasue he was trained by Barry from SAS, We are elite, indeed. Well, as far as I'm concerned the only thing Barry was any good at was being a crackhead and a drunk"

God, not this pathetic bullshit again. Anyone saying this these days is a bitter twat (probably still whining about SSV), quite frankly, and knows fuck-all about wrestling. Barry's not a crackhead, never has been, and he was a fucking good booker and trainer.

• Paid Members
bump

NEVER do that again. Stop being so impatient.

To be fair, revealing the top 50 has now spanned 4 months. Fair play to Big Benny HG and all, but I think he's beat his own record here!

Yeah it has taken a while, probably wasn't the best year to have to put so much into the Shitlist (sorry, couldn't resist :() but he has said that he's had a lot on this year which has disrupted things. He'll get there :)

It was a really twattish response.

Perhaps - but posts just saying "bump" suck, and Ben's doing his best. It's not like he HAS to do this every year, so I don't like when people feel entitled to something when someone else is essentially doing them a favour.

• Paid Members
I have to agree with freaky. Benny has put a lot of work into this, and also, if you are going to bump the thread, at least be a little creative and say something other than bump.

MrBump.gif

That alright for you?