Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
vWQfz3a.jpg

 

The Flash runs everywhere at super speed constantly, he should probably have bigger legs.

 

He just looks rubbish! I don't expect modern day actors to look like super muscular freaks, but can we have someone who looks like they actually go for a run or to the gym occasionally??

  • Moderators
Posted

Yeah. This is a ridiculous complaint. How many professional runners have massive legs? None of them. Of all the superheroes that don't need to be muscly he is pretty high up on the list...

 

In fact, if anything you'd actually expect him to be a bit slim because he has an absurdly high metabolic rate and has to eat shitloads.

Posted
I can see the appeal.

I dunno, opinion may be split.

 

That's a terrible pun. You should be skinned alive.

Posted

So now we have the original Avengers crew, plus Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and Vision, plus likely others from the interim films, versus Ultron

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

and potentially HYDRA

 

[close spoiler]

");document.close(); AND now possibly the Hulk as villains? Christ, that's a lot of plates Whedon's got in the air. Unless the Hulk thing is a minor setpiece, which I can't see happening because (a) it's kinda already been done in the first film, and (b) the effects cost would be ludicrous as it is without blowing it on brief nerdgasms. I've not seen that image of Stark before (inducing the Hulk?).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...