DJM Posted May 12, 2014 Posted May 12, 2014 Trailer for the new Constantine TV Series coming later this year. Quote
andrew "the ref" coyne Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 Trailer for the new Constantine TV Series coming later this year. I've been surrounding by Australians for two years now, so my accent sensitivity is way off, but do you think his accent sounds a little put on (even though he is British) or is it just me? However apart from that, yeah, look good. Looks like it has a half decent budget too. Quote
Paid Members chokeout Posted May 13, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 13, 2014 Trailer for the new Constantine TV Series coming later this year. I've been surrounding by Australians for two years now, so my accent sensitivity is way off, but do you think his accent sounds a little put on (even though he is British) or is it just me? However apart from that, yeah, look good. Looks like it has a half decent budget too. He's Welsh, which was coming through very strongly in the trailer. Quote
GalaxyV.2 Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 Well Constantine's accent is always described as being a bit of a mix. He is scouse after all, mixed with a London twang. Quote
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted May 13, 2014 Moderators Posted May 13, 2014 Looks like an episode of Charmed. I bet they throw a lot of "bollocks" and "wanker" in there, to play up that "SQUEEE! British things!" Tumblr fanbase. Quote
Twatters Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 First picture of Affleck as Batman is out. Batman and the Batmobile! Quote
Rey_Piste Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 The batsuit looks like the black and grey number, based on Jim Lee's version of the suit with the shorter ears. Quote
The King Of Swing Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 First comment I see. "This is soooo wrong!!!!! Bring Back Christian Bale!!!!!" Seriously fuck Nolan and fuck his Batman movies. It's going take a generation at least to wash his stench off the franchise. Quote
Harvey Dent Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 (edited) Looks good to me. The ears and logo are very Dark Knight Returns. Edited May 13, 2014 by Harvey Dent Quote
Rey_Piste Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 First comment I see. "This is soooo wrong!!!!! Bring Back Christian Bale!!!!!" Seriously fuck Nolan and fuck his Batman movies. It's going take a generation at least to wash his stench off the franchise. I like the first two, but the third one was just really dumb, a lot of people just lost their shit over the second one when heath Ledger died. Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted May 13, 2014 Author Paid Members Posted May 13, 2014 It looks awesome! Holy shit, fuck Nolan. Quote
The King Of Swing Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 First comment I see. "This is soooo wrong!!!!! Bring Back Christian Bale!!!!!" Seriously fuck Nolan and fuck his Batman movies. It's going take a generation at least to wash his stench off the franchise. I like the first two, but the third one was just really dumb, a lot of people just lost their shit over the second one when heath Ledger died. I admit that I still like Begins. Dark Knight got worse every time I watched it and I hated Rises from the moment I finished it, gave it a second chance and hated it even more. Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted May 13, 2014 Author Paid Members Posted May 13, 2014 I liked Begins when I saw it, I tried to enjoy Dark Knight despite it's flaws but Rises is the worst film I have ever seen, I hate it. I love Christian Bale, he was good and I wish he'd had funner material but I'm really amped for a new Batman. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.