Paid Members Daaaaaad! Posted June 2, 2014 Paid Members Posted June 2, 2014 There was a big incident that happened around the same time as Captain America 2 came out that changed things. I think generally it improved a great deal following that. Quote
David Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 I gave up on Agents of The Shield after about the 5th episode, I thought the storylines were weak and didn't particularly enjoy any of the characters. Sounds like it got better then? I did the same and heard it got alot lot better. I may have to retry it Me too. I lasted a few episodes before chucking it. Heard it got better though. Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted June 4, 2014 Author Paid Members Posted June 4, 2014 (edited) Even I haven't been watching Agents of Shield, apparently it's a must watch post Cap 2 though so I'll definitely get back into it. The director of Sinister has been announced as the director of Doctor Strange which is cool, I like the idea of getting different style directors to do the films to give them a different feel. Lots of talk about Jared Leto maybe taking the title role which would be a cool choice but totally unconfirmed as yet. Loving Arrow aswell, sometimes it feels like a mini move cos so much happens, Deathstroke is fantastic, hoping to see a Flash cameo in the next season Yeah, I love that show, the end of season 2 was gripping as hell, can't wait to see where it goes from here. Edited June 4, 2014 by Call me Bellend Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted June 10, 2014 Author Paid Members Posted June 10, 2014 Vincent D'Onofrio is going to be Wilson Fisk/Kingpin in the new DareDevil TV Series, great casting, I'm looking forward to this show more and more the more I hear. I'm expecting nothing from Gotham but if DareDevil can be at least as good as Arrow I'll be happy. Quote
Paid Members chokeout Posted June 10, 2014 Paid Members Posted June 10, 2014 Vincent D'Onofrio is going to be Wilson Fisk/Kingpin in the new DareDevil TV Series, great casting, I'm looking forward to this show more and more the more I hear. I'm expecting nothing from Gotham but if DareDevil can be at least as good as Arrow I'll be happy. That is a cracking piece of casting, D'Onofrio does crazy eyed psycho as good as anyone. I really hope they take their cue from the Joe Carnahan pitch reel and make it a gritty street level series. Quote
Paid Members lambyUK Posted June 10, 2014 Paid Members Posted June 10, 2014 Just wanted to add my love for Agents of Shield too. Same with others, it started off very slowly but once it really got into it's stride it really became fantastic TV. I also agree that it got even better once it tied into the events from Cap 2. Quote
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted June 10, 2014 Posted June 10, 2014 The cover art and trailer have been revealed for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles documentary Turtle Power, gets released in the US on August 12th, 4 days after the reboot movie is released over there http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/not.../news/?a=101646 Quote
GalaxyV.2 Posted June 11, 2014 Posted June 11, 2014 Is Michael C Hall still being talked about as Daredevil? Would be top draw if so. Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted June 11, 2014 Author Paid Members Posted June 11, 2014 Is Michael C Hall still being talked about as Daredevil? Would be top draw if so. No, at the last minute the whole creative team changed and it's now being made by the guy behind the Spartacus TV Series and a British guy called Charlie Cox (from Boardwalk Empire) is playing DD Quote
DJM Posted June 11, 2014 Posted June 11, 2014 New Sin City: A Dame to Kill For trailer: Loved the first film and this one looks like a lot of fun too. Quote
Paid Members CoreyVandal Posted June 12, 2014 Paid Members Posted June 12, 2014 Just wanted to add my love for Agents of Shield too. Same with others, it started off very slowly but once it really got into it's stride it really became fantastic TV. I also agree that it got even better once it tied into the events from Cap 2. Totally agree with this. It seems like they took the mid-season dip in ratings very seriously and completely retooled the show in accordance with fans concerns. Either that or no-one told the writers about the major changes caused by Cap 2 and they had to throw everything out at that point and restart from scratch. Either way, it worked and the series went from a 3rd rate Burn Notice/24/Smallville mash up into something that actually feels tied to the world we've seen in the movies, which it should have been all along. <-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler The mid-season retcon to make Agent Ward an undercover HYDRA agent, thus explaining his painfully boring and generic character as just a cover identity was a stroke of genius! [close spoiler] ");document.close(); Quote
pryko Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 I think I'm going to spend the weekend watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Watched the first episode, then just left it on Series Link but never watched anymore. Quote
GalaxyV.2 Posted June 13, 2014 Posted June 13, 2014 No, at the last minute the whole creative team changed and it's now being made by the guy behind the Spartacus TV Series and a British guy called Charlie Cox (from Boardwalk Empire) is playing DD Ah balls. I liked that guy in Boardwalk, but Hall seemed so perfect for it. Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted June 14, 2014 Author Paid Members Posted June 14, 2014 (edited) Jason Momoa confirmed to play Aquaman Well it will stop people seeing Aquaman as a joke which is cool, *edit Or maybe not confirmed, hope he does it. Edited June 16, 2014 by Call me Bellend Quote
Merzbow Posted June 26, 2014 Posted June 26, 2014 The pilot episode of The Flash has been leaked early, isn't it meant to be out in October? Anyway, it's at the usual torrent places under the name "F" right now. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.