Championship and Lower League Discussion 2010/11

patiirc

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lots of debate on Talksport about King.

I wouldn't want him back but I won't criticise Coventry at all. The fact is that he's a top footballer and if they don't take him, someone else will. It'd be nice if football had some morals but it doesn't. There were a lot of upset Cov fans on the radio last night.

I'm very much of the opinion that if you've done your time, you should be allowed to get on with your life. King has had so many chances though and never learns.

Fuck King. I don't want the dirty scumbag anywhere near my club. If he signs, I won't be attending a game till he leaves. Sounds overly dramatic, but I have morals, and he belongs nowhere near any public arena where he might be viewed as any kind of role model. In closing. Fuck King.

• Paid Members
Lots of debate on Talksport about King.

I wouldn't want him back but I won't criticise Coventry at all. The fact is that he's a top footballer and if they don't take him, someone else will. It'd be nice if football had some morals but it doesn't. There were a lot of upset Cov fans on the radio last night.

I'm very much of the opinion that if you've done your time, you should be allowed to get on with your life. King has had so many chances though and never learns.

Fuck King. I don't want the dirty scumbag anywhere near my club. If he signs, I won't be attending a game till he leaves. Sounds overly dramatic, but I have morals, and he belongs nowhere near any public arena where he might be viewed as any kind of role model. In closing. Fuck King.

On SSN at the moment King's agent is on Tony Finnegan, the reporter on SSN is not pulling any punches and being as blunt as possible with him, Tony Finnegan said King is a decent human being, the reporter says very loud over him "13 convictions is a decent human being?"

Who is worse Lee Hughes or Marlon King?

Lee Hughes crime was worse but that was one mistake while King is a repeat offender who has no respect for anyone.

Hughes made the decision to jump in the car and drive whilst drink. A massively dickheaded thing to do.

King sexually assaulted a young girl and smashed her in the face because he couldn't cope with the fact that she turned him down. A depraved and cowardly, desperate and pathetic thing to do.

Make your own decisions.

• Paid Members

Lee Hughes crime was worse but that was one mistake while King is a repeat offender who has no respect for anyone.

Hughes made the decision to jump in the car and drive whilst drink. A massively dickheaded thing to do.

King sexually assaulted a young girl and smashed her in the face because he couldn't cope with the fact that she turned him down. A depraved and cowardly, desperate and pathetic thing to do.

Make your own decisions.

Hughes crashed into a bunch of people and run away when if he stayed and reported the crime the person who died could have had a chance to live. King is a loser but he is more like Joey Barton.

So here we go......the 2010/11 Football League season kicks off tonight at our very own Carrow Road.

Seems to be a lot of confidence around Norfolk about our chances this year, some of it justified (good young manager, some decent signings, riding the promotion 'wave' etc) but lots of City fans seem to be forgetting how tough this league is.

I think we'll end up somewhere in upper mid-table which I would be more than happy with.

For the record, my predictions for the Championship are -

Promoted - QPR, Bristol City, Middlesbrough

Relegated - Scunthorpe, Swansea, Preston

• Paid Members
For the record, my predictions for the Championship are -

Promoted - QPR, Bristol City, Middlesbrough

Relegated - Scunthorpe, Swansea, Preston

Fuck the fuck off!!!!

Best of luck to Tiger Rick and his team tomorrow, i'm going to be at the KC, hopefully watching the Swans maul the Tigers.

Superb start to the season! Its like the change of management and players never happened and we are carrying on from the dark days

Strikers with surnames beginning with 'V' getting crippled in their first game after a few minutes is now 2 in 2 seasons Velicka and Vokes

Stewart sent off on his debut.

By all accounts we dire insipid and a sack of shite

Brilliant 1 down 45 to go.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Paid Members
Superb start to the season! Its like the change of management and players never happened and we are carrying on from the dark days

If the change and players coming in had not happened, then Millen would've been in charge and we'd have won 2-0 :S

I assumed that Hunt would've been out for this one, and it looks like he should've been. Stewart was very poor, Fontaine stunk of dead fish and McAllister is the only LB we have at the moment. James looked poor-to-middling but he was let down badly by the Idiot Squad today. Fuck, the third came through two bodies of Red traffic before James; if he'd seen it he'd have blocked it, if they'd stopped it they'd have cleared it. The first goal he was left to take on a criss-cross attack any goalie would've struggled with, and the second was pretty much from 90 degrees... fair point, actually. HE'S SHIT!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111lol. The midfield was given the old seven-men-behind-the-ball, and once Sproule was sacrificed for Vokes (aaaagh) that was pretty much the end of the MF's involvement in the day. Adomah was largely meh, Clarkson was given nothing from nobody and JCR did alrightish on the wing. And He didn't last 90min either. And Cole Skuse - as good as he is - needs to learn to bollock people sharpish.

Needed Maynard AND Haynes to stand a chance today.

Archived