Championship and Lower League Discussion 2010/11

patiirc

Cool, thanks for that guys. yeah, we're looking for a big bastard to hold the ball up for that loveable rogue Hughesy, so it's got the makings of a decent pairing. If it doesn't, we can always just give up completely and throw Karl Hawley on.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Swansea City manager Paulo Sousa has left his position by mutual consent and is set to take up the vacant post at Leicester City, BBC Wales understands

I am fucking devastated. Paulo, thank you for everything you have done for us. You took a team on the brink of turmoil and solidified them as a top 10 team.

As for Swansea, who do we try and appoint?

I fucking love you Paulo, but you have committed career suicide.

• Paid Members

Apparently Nigel Pearson wasn't happy with the budget at Leicester. Sousa wasn't happy with the budget at Swansea. Hull have no mony at all, which begs the question, how small is the budget at Swansea?

Swansea City manager Paulo Sousa has left his position by mutual consent and is set to take up the vacant post at Leicester City, BBC Wales understands

I am fucking devastated. Paulo, thank you for everything you have done for us. You took a team on the brink of turmoil and solidified them as a top 10 team.

As for Swansea, who do we try and appoint?

I fucking love you Paulo, but you have committed career suicide.

I can't believe he's done that to us! I absolutely loved that guy, the Swansea fans loved him, and he's gone and done this to us after one season! We all knew Swansea would just be a stepping stone for him, but to leave Swansea for Leicester, I don't understand that?!

As for Swansea, I'm thinking Chris Coleman.

• Paid Members
Apparently Nigel Pearson wasn't happy with the budget at Leicester. Sousa wasn't happy with the budget at Swansea. Hull have no mony at all, which begs the question, how small is the budget at Swansea?

According to the club, we have a very healthy bank balance. This is mainly due to a wage cap that's in place (

According to the club, we have a very healthy bank balance. This is mainly due to a wage cap that's in place (

I really cannot wait for the season to start.

This pre-season for Posh has been everything last season should have been. Some very astute signings by Gary Johnson, particularly in Grant McCann, who has given us the experience and nous we have needed in Central Midfield for so long. I am chuffed to bits it looks like we will still have George Boyd come August and I am still pinching myself that Gary Johnson is manager.

I think Posh we will challenge for the top 2, but end up in the playoffs.

Not that I hold any grudges against the man, but if I was a Preston fan, I would be severely worried about Darren Ferguson being manager, and I fully expect him to completely tarnish the name he has made for himself this season.

• Paid Members
Apparently the strong favourite to take over at Swansea City is Gareth Southgate. That could be an interesting appointment. I suppose he has something to prove.

Whats everyone's thoughts on Southgate as a manager?

He is a pile of wank. Can't motivate, tactically naive, no imagination, managed to get a decent team relegated, shite pundit, can't take penalties, not as cool as Paulo.

I'm still holding out that we can get Dunga.

Archived