Championship and Lower League Discussion 2010/11

patiirc

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I was there the day we beat Hull to escape relegation to the Conference.

We were fucking robbed that day. Referee was scared shitless of your thugs. He was almost in the tunnel when he blew the final whistle. Cunt.

We only finished 10 points above you that day and made the PL 3 years ago. What took you so long?

• Paid Members

We were fucking robbed that day. Referee was scared shitless of your thugs. He was almost in the tunnel when he blew the final whistle. Cunt.

We only finished 10 points above you that day and made the PL 3 years ago. What took you so long?

Doing it in a way that was financially viable.

• Paid Members

Doing it in a way that was financially viable.

We were debt free a year before promotion and we spent fuck all the season we went up. We fucked up royally that first summer. Hope everyone learns that lesson.

• Paid Members

Allardyce is a good appointment for West Ham. His track record is good and he also knows what it takes to get a club not only promoted, but to eventually stay in the division as well. If anything he's exactly what they need at present.

Archived