Championship and Lower League Discussion 2010/11

patiirc

So the 'Silly Season' is upon us and the fixtures are out today.

Simon Davey has resigned as Darlo Boss less than 3 months into the job, by email

and Steve Cotterill is apparently a shoe-in for either Pompey/ Hull

Barnsley, Norwich and Peterborough are signing players like there is no tomorrow.

What do people hope for next season and how do you think it will pan out?

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
George Burley named as Palace boss. Pretty good catch for a team that almost died.

The Burley. Thats a one-way ticket to League 1.

Didn't he get a decidedly average Ipswich into the Premier League?

Well, i'm full of high hopes for Swansea this year. I really think we can finish top 2 and make it to the promised land. We really need a striker though.

• Paid Members

Burley did a fine job at Hearts too.

Nice to get the fixtures out. Nice easy start for us at home to some sheep shaggers. Run in is tricky though. We're interested in Dave Jones as manager but i doubt we could get him out of Cardiff if we weren't on our uppers so unless he has a major blow-up with the Malaysians in the next 24 hours, we'll get the short straw, or Paul Hart to give him his proper title.

Nice to get the fixtures out. Nice easy start for us at home to some sheep shaggers. Run in is tricky though. We're interested in Dave Jones as manager but i doubt we could get him out of Cardiff if we weren't on our uppers so unless he has a major blow-up with the Malaysians in the next 24 hours, we'll get the short straw, or Paul Hart to give him his proper title.

well at least you didnt go for Paul Jewell, he would really fuck you team up!

• Paid Members

Yeah, he did. I have no doubt that if Burley had stayed in charge that season Hearts would have won the league. Celtic and Rangers were both shocking. Rangers even finished third!

George Burley named as Palace boss. Pretty good catch for a team that almost died.

The Burley. Thats a one-way ticket to League 1.

Didn't he get a decidedly average Ipswich into the Premier League?

Well, i'm full of high hopes for Swansea this year. I really think we can finish top 2 and make it to the promised land. We really need a striker though.

And as long as we replace Britton and Bessone. I do think Joe Allen is ready to fill the void left by Britton though.

We should try and get Jason Scotland back.

• Paid Members
Nice easy start for us at home to some sheep shaggers.

:laugh: I can't wait for the new season!!! Considering the situations at clubs like Hull and Pompey, we should be in for some royal banter this season.

Listen out for me at the KC. There will be a 'Tiger Rick, what's the score?' chant when we go 1 up. :p

• Paid Members

Lennie Lawrence is free. As will Trolls be by Xmas.

Rumours abound that Marlon King is walking out of prison and into a Sky Blues shirt. Fuck off.

That would be some sort of weird situation seen as you sacked Lee Hughes for being a murderous car crashing bastard and now your looking to get a sex pest..

Joy?

I wouldnt want him either

McSheffrey could be good if he is the same player that he was before he went or have the injuries ruined him :(

Rumours abound that Marlon King is walking out of prison and into a Sky Blues shirt. Fuck off.

That would be some sort of weird situation seen as you sacked Lee Hughes for being a murderous car crashing bastard and now your looking to get a sex pest..

Joy?

I wouldnt want him either

McSheffrey could be good if he is the same player that he was before he went or have the injuries ruined him :(

it's us (West Brom) that sacked Lee Hughes. I have no idea who Majik supports (Coventry?), but i'm pretty sure it's not West Brom.

Archived