Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I asked this question a while back in the Questions thread, but here seems more appropriate. Has anyone got any idea where I could watch that Tony Atlas Youshoot in a totally legit, not illegal at all way.

http://www.kayfabecommentariesuk.com/
Fantastic. I'll definitely be buying crap loads from there.
Excellent. Cheers!Edit: Sadly the Tony Atlas one isn't on any of them (unless I just stupidly overlooked it). In which case can anyone PM me a torrent or whatever? Cheers. Edited by TripleA

I asked this question a while back in the Questions thread, but here seems more appropriate. Has anyone got any idea where I could watch that Tony Atlas Youshoot in a totally legit, not illegal at all way.

http://www.kayfabecommentariesuk.com/
Fantastic. I'll definitely be buying crap loads from there.
Excellent. Cheers!Edit: Sadly the Tony Atlas one isn't on any of them (unless I just stupidly overlooked it). In which case can anyone PM me a torrent or whatever? Cheers.
the tony atlas one is on that site.just click on youshoot & it's near the bottom of the page at the side.or here is a link straight to that page -http://www.kayfabecommentariesuk.com/page20.htm Edited by ratedrpoed

• Paid Members

The new Legends of Wrestling Roundtable is knocking about. This time the topic is Renegades. God, Roddy Piper is an overbearing cunt. Its highlighted by the fact that he's in the same room as Diamond Dallas Page, Michael Hayes and Gene Okerlund. When your doing a Roundtable with those three, you should never come off as the biggest bullshitter. But Piper somehow manages it. He's up there with Flair, as far as shooting down other peoples opinion to enhance his own selfworth. DDP goes on about how he became a wrestler at 35 and made a career against the odds and Piper said "how does that make you a renegade, though?" Page should have said "well, how is your story about pretending to bodyslam Mr. T relevent to the discussion, you old bastard" before Diamond Cuttering him through the table.Bang indeed. Poor Dallas wasnt made to feel welcome at all. You get a feeling JR doesnt really like him. Might be because DDP has chosen to look like a pork scratching through yoga and bad plastic surgery and poor JR didnt have a choice in the matter.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

• Paid Members

The new Legends of Wrestling Roundtable is knocking about. This time the topic is Renegades. God, Roddy Piper is an overbearing cunt. Its highlighted by the fact that he's in the same room as Diamond Dallas Page, Michael Hayes and Gene Okerlund. When your doing a Roundtable with those three, you should never come off as the biggest bullshitter. But Piper somehow manages it. He's up there with Flair, as far as shooting down other peoples opinion to enhance his own selfworth. DDP goes on about how he became a wrestler at 35 and made a career against the odds and Piper said "how does that make you a renegade, though?" Page should have said "well, how is your story about pretending to bodyslam Mr. T relevent to the discussion, you old bastard" before Diamond Cuttering him through the table.Bang indeed. Poor Dallas wasnt made to feel welcome at all. You get a feeling JR doesnt really like him. Might be because DDP has chosen to look like a pork scratching through yoga and bad plastic surgery and poor JR didnt have a choice in the matter.

I caught this last night too. I liked how straight away Piper obviously thought "fuck, this is a shoot, they'll probably talk about me being a mark for myself", so Piper goes on about nothing but somehow brings up the reason he didn't job was because he was "protecting the business" or some shite. His story at the end was brutal. I love Piper too, but he came across like a man lost up his own arse and indeed a mark for himself.I felt sorry for DDP. I've never been a big fan, but everybody always tries to discredit him by bringing up the fact he is mates with Bischoff. Everybody but Hayes (probably the soundest Blackson out there) seemed to have a problem with DDP being there. Edited by Blackson Jackson

• Paid Members

Watching the Dudley Boyz shoot interview and it got to when WWE fired then. Pissed myself laughing at that point, given the current WWE storylines. Here's how it went.Bubba: "They offered us a deal, we accepted and at the last minute they pulled it off the table. And we know who stabbed us in the back. And we know that JOHN FUCKED US"And then on the screen was a big smiling picture of Johnny Ace. It caught me off guard and I lost it. Funny as fuck the way he came onscreen smiling.

Just watching the RF shoot with Finlay and no kidding, talk about horrible interviewers, as has been done on here. One such exchange with Feinstein interviewing:

Interviewer: 'How about the Hardcore Soldiers?'

Finlay: 'Hardcore Soldiers? Who were they?'

Interviewer: 'I don't know'

:duh:

Feinstein then mumbles something about reading up online somewhere, probably wikipedia, and writing the questions himself. So he read something, didn't think to question it or ask someone, despite being in the business himself for years, and went along with it when he is going to be face-to-face with a professional (and legend). Tool.

Edited by dharmabear

Watched ROH secrets of the ring with Dusty Rhodes. Definite miss. He goes through his booking of the year 1987 from entries in his personal journal. They're are even out of focus closeups of the personal journal. It's the most boring thing i have ever seen Dusty do. Even Dustys struggling with boredom to get through it at one point he says "Look at me thumbing through this book I should of asked for another $100". You kind of felt their was no secret, it was booked like it was booked with little thought because he was the "bull of the woods". He throws out initials of people on the booking sheets for people to guess, half the time he doesn't recall who the intials refer to. He mentions a CA who was working in NWA at the time only person i could think of was Chris Adams.

Also watched DDP RF video shoot 2007? favourite quote "YRG is going to be bigger than Thai-Bo, I've seen it."

last one I watched was Honky tonk man 2011 not to bad shoot.Next on the list is the finlay shoot.I really wish they would do an interview with JBL would be amazing.

where did u watch the htm 2011 shoot?kayfabe commentaries want to do something with JBL but it's up to him as he doesn't need the money.