Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators

It won't be a cracker though. Dynamite only worked in the US for about 4 years, and that's all RF will know about. And he'll barely know about that, as watching his shoots he seemingly knows fuck all about fuck all making for fucking god awful interviews. It's a shame Sean Oliver didn't get him instead.

Hopefully Kid treats Fiddler Feinstein much like Ole Anderson hysterically did.

Edited by ButchReedMark

"Why ent me fuckin' dole gone in?"

"Sorry Mr Billington, but we had a report that you were working last week. Your claim is under investigation."

"A report off who?"

"He didn't give a name, but he did laugh and say he always gets his man."

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members
"Why ent me fuckin' dole gone in?"

"Sorry Mr Billington, but we had a report that you were working last week. Your claim is under investigation."

"A report off who?"

"He didn't give a name, but he did laugh and say he always gets his man."

BRA-FUCKING-VO!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
It won't be a cracker though. Dynamite only worked in the US for about 4 years, and that's all RF will know about. And he'll barely know about that, as watching his shoots he seemingly knows fuck all about fuck all making for fucking god awful interviews. It's a shame Sean Oliver didn't get him instead.

As evidenced by the truely horrendous job he did when interviewing Adrian Street. Fortunately, Street was a great guest and talked loads and told a bunch of interesting stories. The only names Feinstein bought up were the ones who worked to some degree in the US and Japan (Dynamite, Rocco, Saint etc), no chance of him bringing up the likes of Les Kellett, Clive Myers, Alan Serjeant...

• Paid Members

As evidenced by the truely horrendous job he did when interviewing Adrian Street. Fortunately, Street was a great guest and talked loads and told a bunch of interesting stories. The only names Feinstein bought up were the ones who worked to some degree in the US and Japan (Dynamite, Rocco, Saint etc), no chance of him bringing up the likes of Les Kellett, Clive Myers, Alan Serjeant...

Just read the above then saw

It made me laugh.

I wouldn't mind if it was obscure stuff - but a quick internet search would flag up stuff like who sandman wrestled at one night stand. The guy is beyond moronic. All the time he asks what was it like working with X wrestler, only to find out they never wrestled each other.

• Paid Members

Apparently Terry Taylor's "Guest Booker" disc sees him re-booking the period just after Crockett bought the UWF

Edited by Dearly Devoted Dexter

Just watched 'Behind Closed Doors with Stan Hansen'. For a guy with the career he's had and the places he's been to I was expecting this to be way better. Sadly, a pretty dissapointing shoot from a guy that looks like the last thing he wants to do is talk about wrestling. You get plenty of 'y'know, I dunno about that', 'I dont know how to answer that, y'know', 'you'd have to ask them', 'I dont know what that means'. Shame really.

I'd also semi forgotten how shit RF shoots are. There's a part where Hansen points at the camera and goes 'we need to take a break'. Why the fuck dont they ever edit stuff like that out. It doesn't come off as 'honest and realistic', it just looks cheap and shitty.

Just watched 'Behind Closed Doors with Stan Hansen'. For a guy with the career he's had and the places he's been to I was expecting this to be way better. Sadly, a pretty dissapointing shoot from a guy that looks like the last thing he wants to do is talk about wrestling. You get plenty of 'y'know, I dunno about that', 'I dont know how to answer that, y'know', 'you'd have to ask them', 'I dont know what that means'. Shame really.

I'd also semi forgotten how shit RF shoots are. There's a part where Hansen points at the camera and goes 'we need to take a break'. Why the fuck dont they ever edit stuff like that out. It doesn't come off as 'honest and realistic', it just looks cheap and shitty.

I once listened to a 40-odd minute interview with Hansen and I have to admit how mundane he came across. It begs the question-which no one ever asks- how did he portray such a mad hardnut, like he did on TV?

I've only ever seen a couple of clips, but is the Too Cold Scorpion one (with RF) worth getting?